“Excellent”
Review of Asylum Paintball

Asylum Paintball
Ranked #2 of 2 things to do in Karaka
More attraction details
Owner description: Asylum Paintball is New Zealand's Premier Paintball Park. We provide New Zealand's best mix of recreational, tournament, milsim and CQB paintball fields. Our location has both indoor paintball fields and outdoor paintball fields meaning you can play rain or shine. We are also working on making our fields are available for night time paintball. We are also New Zealand's only haunted paintball field! We are a short drive from Auckland's CBD and are accessible via the motorway from the North Shore, Manukau, East Auckland, South Auckland, Pukekohe within 30-45 minutes depending on traffic.
Reviewed August 6, 2014

I have been a couple of times, on both occasions have really enjoyed my self, great set up and staff are fantastic, very knowledgeable. My experience at Asylum has encouraged me to get into the sport, Cheers guys

Review collected in partnership with this attraction

Reviewed August 5, 2014 via mobile

I fully enjoyed my time at Asylum paint ball great value for money can not wait to go back.

Thanks guys

Reviewed May 17, 2014 via mobile

Great place. Awesome location and staff are friendly. Play at night if you want a really unique experience. Played a 12 hour overnight airsoft game there in ultra low light. Nothing beats it. Great place to get into speedball through the South auckland paintball club as well.

1  Thank Jlangfordnz
Reviewed March 24, 2014

best paintball we had in 3 years. We got a tradition of playing every half a year or so at different location. I t hink we will mark this place to come back for more. Amazing quality set up, friendly team and great service.