“Best of the Best”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed June 18, 2014

Just got back from a wonderful meal at Sean Patricks on Millersport. An excellent BLT sandwich on white toast.

Reviewed May 8, 2014

I always enjoyed this restaurant because of their menu selections. They have changed it since my last visit and many old favorites are gone. The prices are higher. The food I ordered was OK. I was just disappointed in the menu selections.

1  Thank Maryteresa P
Reviewed February 26, 2014

Ruth Chris it is not but you're not going to spend $250 on dinner for two either. Quaint dining atmosphere on one side- bar/full eating area on the other. Staff is nothing short of fantastic the times I've been there. Food outstanding for the menu it has; not to say it's limited- just that a burger is not necessarily a burger nor is filet mignon the same everywhere... Food always correctly cooked to order- you ask for medium rare and you get medium rare. Large and small banquet facilities- went recently to a funeral brunch (40ish people) and I have to say it was a very pleasant experience in a very somber time. Long story short- highly recommended for any occasion based on my experiences.

1  Thank Trent M
Reviewed September 6, 2013

My husband and I love to come here for a fish fry on Friday nights. The food is always good, hot, and fresh. We have also stopped in with our family from Ashville North Carolina and we had a great time.They loved the atmosphere of a genuine Irish pub. Kept commenting on how quaint and pointing out various things. We had a reuben sandwich and our grandson had the tenderlin steak sandwich which he loved. This is one of the places we like to meet our friends for dinner. The prices are reasonable and we love the friendly atmosphere and reasonable prices.

Reviewed July 28, 2013

My wife and I were part of three couples that had dinner at Sean Patrick's. One of the couples had been there before. They have an extensive menu covering fish, steaks, pasta and about everything else you can imagine. We went on a Monday night and the dining area was pretty quiet. The bar area, where you can also eat, was busier than the dining area. The service was excellent. Everyone enjoyed their meal. I had a traditional turkey dinner which was very good. We all had dessert and most of us had two alcoholic drinks. We split the bill and it came to $70 per couple including tax and tip, which was reasonable. Very nice restaurant, with good selection, good food and excellent service for a reasonable price.