“Wings you can't find outside Buffalo ny”
Review of Elmo's

Elmo's
Ranked #5 of 25 Restaurants in Getzville
Cuisines: Fast Food
Reviewed April 25, 2014

Pretty good service. Pretty good food. Pretty good wings- not a large variety. Cajun wings tested best. One thing was the floor was noticeably sticky. I think part if it was outdoor carpeting but it was sticky , and I imagine it was stale beer. This place was more of a bar than a restaurant.

Reviewed July 18, 2013

Elmo's may very well have the best chicken wings ever. Their Cajun wings, when ordered moist, are just excellent - a slight crunch in the skin, a good zing from the spices and the joy of a large meaty wing. Mix in a pitcher of beer with the Bills or Sabres on the many TVs and you have a great Buffalo experience!

Reviewed March 21, 2013 via mobile

We were there as a party of 8. There was another party of 8 there as well as a party of 16. Usually this isn't a good idea, but Elmo's took it in stride. Our waitress was quick although not very chatty but its not like she had any time. There wasn't an empty table in the place on a Wednesday night. We didn't have the wings (hey not my choice!). We all had sandwiches or fried fish. The fish was very tasty. I had the fries bologna and it was decent enough. We also had the fresh made beer which was also quite good. I would go back for sure.

Reviewed January 13, 2012

Elmo's has really good chicken wings. I have been going ther for their wings for years.

Reviewed January 5, 2012

We tried this Elmo's after going to Duff's and looking at an hour and a half wait. We were reluctant to try it since it was not on any "go to" list. We went anyways because we were starving. The place is nothing to write home about...pretty plain surroundings and little dirty, too. The service was fine but the wings were great. We were pleasantly surprised. We tried the mild, bbq and honey bbq. The mild and bbq were palatable and tasty. The one we loved was the honey bbq. They were delicious. I would highly recommend. Definitely worth checking out this place.