“Great wine, great people”
Review of Tousey Winery

Tousey Winery
Newport, NH
13 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 36 helpful votes
“Great wine, great people”
Reviewed April 22, 2012

We just came back from Tousey Winery and were surprisingly impressed. My wife and I usually buy wines off the Internet so I can research the wines and get good deals. We infrequently find local wineries in the Northeastern, U.S.A.that have any wines that interest us. On a whim we stopped by Tousey as we were driving right by.

We left with 15 bottles and a nice decanter. Who would have thought? We are excited to drink these as we both really enjoy their flavor, balance, finish and bouquet, but also we really enjoyed Kimberly and her dad. What great people!

The wine will be fun to open this summer and think of the memories of our trip and the people who made and sold the wine!

No question, I highly recommend their wine and company!

Seth and Ann

Visited April 2012

Ghent, New York
63 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 68 helpful votes
“New Gem”
Reviewed February 2, 2012

Commitment to fresh honeys and quality wines developing in Hudson Valley. Passed by one afternoon and were very impressed with wines - and cassis in particular. Good price point.

New York
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 11 helpful votes
“Splended Wine and a great group of people running the Tousey Winery”
Reviewed January 24, 2012

We first visited the Tousey Winery early last year and have been back several times. Their wine is some of the finest my wife Sue and I have tasted here in the Hudson Valley. I personally like the Cabernet Franc Reserve the best. I'm not much of a white wine drinker but I find the Queen of Clermont extremely refreshing and now stock up on it whenever I can like at local summer/winter farm markets in Kingston. I hear they also sell at the Red Hook farmers market as well. Now every time I have Vanilla ice cream at home I have to put on their Cassis because it's just so yummy! We also enjoy their Rebellion wine on hot summer days. Both my wife and I love to travel around to various events throughout the mid/upper Hudson Valley and we seem to always run into the various folks who run the Tousey Winery booths always cheerful and ready to share their wine with you. We feel lucky that we have such a nice winery like the Tousey Winery in our area and look forward to our visits there. Thank you

Visited January 2012
1 Thank HaraldF
Clinton Corners, New York
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“enjoying fine wine in bucolic splendor”
Reviewed December 7, 2011

I have visited this winery on two occasions. The proprietors are extremely dedicated to their product and knowledgeable about wines in general. These wines easily rival the finest wines in the region. The Cabernet Franc, the Queen of Clermont, and especially the Cassis are very fine. The tasting room is attractively appointed and comfortable, and the vineyard is spectacular. This winery feels much more sophisticated then one would expect given its short existence (less than five years). Well worth the trip!

Visited October 2011
Hudson, New York, United States
“It's Marvelous!”
Reviewed December 6, 2011

I thought it was excellent! They seem to really know wine and to put love into their work. I went there for a tasting and was very happy with their products and with how knowledgeable they were. They were very friendly as well. After my visit I would highly recommend the Cassis, a dessert wine which is perfect for the Holidays...

Visited December 2011

Been to Tousey Winery? Share your experiences!