“enjoying fine wine in bucolic splendor”
Review of Tousey Winery

Tousey Winery
Reviewed December 7, 2011

I have visited this winery on two occasions. The proprietors are extremely dedicated to their product and knowledgeable about wines in general. These wines easily rival the finest wines in the region. The Cabernet Franc, the Queen of Clermont, and especially the Cassis are very fine. The tasting room is attractively appointed and comfortable, and the vineyard is spectacular. This winery feels much more sophisticated then one would expect given its short existence (less than five years). Well worth the trip!

All reviews
in 4 reviews
"rebellion"
in 3 reviews

Reviewed December 6, 2011

I thought it was excellent! They seem to really know wine and to put love into their work. I went there for a tasting and was very happy with their products and with how knowledgeable they were. They were very friendly as well. After my visit I would highly recommend the Cassis, a dessert wine which is perfect for the Holidays...

Reviewed December 6, 2011

My husband and I pass this winery almost every day and always said we really need to stop in and see what it's all about. So finally on my birthday in January we finally decided. With a toddler and baby in tow we headed to Tousey Winery.

When we walked in it was such a pleasant surprise. We were greeted by Ben, who made us feel very welcomed. What made me so happy was that he made it quite clear that are children were welcomed and not a bother!

We chatted for awhile and then got to tasting. All I can say is that the wine is great. My favorite is the Cab and my husband’s is the Queen of Clermont!

Bottom line, whether you’re a family with kids, a young couple or just some friends looking to taste some great New York wines, I would defiantly recommend heading over to Tousey Winery!

Reviewed December 6, 2011

This is a Hudson Valley wine you should really try! I really enjoyed every wine there, especially the Rose`. Kimberly (an owner of the winery!) provided a tasting of their wines with an in depth explanation of each, as well as great friendly conversation. Also available was raw honey they also produce, and is great. Can't wait to go back and try their dessert wine. I'd recommend their wine and am fully stocked of Tousey Wine and have recieved compliments when I have friends try it.