“Overnight Stay”

Ranked #5 of 11 Hotels in Geneva
LEWISTON
“Overnight Stay”
Reviewed October 10, 2012

Location is great. Right on Lake with walking/jogging path right outside the door. Close to shops and restaurants. Front desk recommended a great Italian restaurant a few blocks away. Room was comfortable and clean. Close driving distance to area attractions.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Ramada

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (213)
Scarsdale
Reviewed October 8, 2012

The location was perfect. I thought the hallways could have been cleaner.There was a lot of debris on the carpets. My room did not have a shower curtain.The man who brought it up to my room was helpful-he put the shower curtain up.
The staff was friendly.
I had occasion to eat at a buffet on Sunday.The food was very good.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled with family

Coral Springs, FL
Reviewed October 2, 2012

Loved everything and we were going to have dinner there 3-4 of our 5 night stay. I pay $29 for a full bottle of Belvedere Vodka. I got 4 ounces at the bar and the cost was $28. This means: I paid $175 for the bottle. By the way, your wine prices were very reasonable so why screw me on the vodka?) I called Ramada, was given a run around and finally was given the above complaint number and was told that a management review person would call me at the latest on September 27th. Late on the 27th I recieved a stupid form letter via email. No one gave a damn. Goodbye Ramada. Feel free to call me on this - as you were supposed to. Gary

• Stayed September 2012, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Ramada

RamadaLake, Director of Sales at Ramada Plaza Geneva Lakefront Resort, responded to this review, October 7, 2012
We appreciate that you took the time to vocalize your displeasure. I believe the complaint process that was initiated is through Ramada Worldwide which is a very structured and documented process, as it should be. I will reply personally as soon as I learn the specifics of your case. You may also contact our property directly for a more immediate resolution. I am pleased that you rated the other aspects of your stay very highly. Sincerely, Jason Hagerman.
LOUISVILLE
Reviewed October 1, 2012

We liked the hotel; and, the location was perfect right on the lake.
The only issue we had was staffing at the reception desk. Both when I called to make reservations AND when we checked in, there was only one person at the desk -- answering the phone, helping guests and checking in new arrivees. She was overwhelmed, trying to do too much. Plus, everyone had to wait.

• Stayed September 2012, traveled as a couple

SARATOGA SPRINGS
Reviewed October 1, 2012

The location of this hotel is simply beautiful. I used the walking path in the morning and took some great pictures of the lake.

TV was not working and when it became apparent that it wasn't going to fixed quickly they moved me to a beautiful room on the top floor. That is what customer service is all about!

• Stayed September 2012, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Ramada

Thank you for expressing your experience with us. We will acknowledge our Front Desk for their initiative. Please stay with us again soon. Kindly, Jason Hagerman.
Also consider these accommodations in or near Geneva
Holiday Inn Express Hotels Geneva Finger Lakes
Belhurst Castle
Belhurst Castle
#8 of 11 in Geneva
Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Seneca Falls

Been to Ramada Plaza Geneva Lakefront Resort? Share your experiences!