$110
$378
$243
Orbitz.com
Savings alert! 25% below average rates

The price you found is 25% lower than this hotel's average rate of $325/night.

$305
TripAdvisor
All reviewsseneca lakerailroad trackswithin walking distancenice hotelfinger lakesroom was cleanhotel is locatedfree breakfastpool and hot tubhot breakfastwafflesfront desk staffeasy accessupon checkfitness centerwould stay here againupstate new york
Reviewed May 15, 2008

Stayed here for 1 night with my husband. I got this room using my Hilton Hhonors points. I didn't have high expectation so I was pleasantly surprised how clean and new this hotel was. Obviously, this is not a 4-5 star hotel but this hotel is very clean and well kept.

Exterior: looks like any other Hampton Inn
Interior: very new and clean
Room: definitely smaller than other hotels, no fridge or microwave oven (I think Hilton Garden Inn offer these ammenities), overall nice room
Fitness room: smaller than other hotels' fitness room, 3 equipments (stationary bike, eliptical, and treadmill) and a TV
Pool area: pool and a whirlpool, pool has a lift system to help handicapped people which I thought was a nice idea
Breakfast: their hot menu was kind of disappointing but I think menu changes daily so other days might be better, they didn't have waffle maker (I think most other hotels' free breakfast offer that), other items they offered were cereal, muffin, donuts, bagle, banana, apples, fruit salad, yogurt, orange juice, coffee, and etc.

Overall Pros: Free high-speed internet (wired in the rooms and wireless by lobby area), Free breakfast, whirlpool, business room with internet access (for those who don't carry their laptops while travelling) and printer

Overall Cons: VERY thin walls between rooms. We could here a guy next room coughing, clearing his throat, and even snoring!! This was major disappointment. We could not believe these walls were that thin.

Overall, we liked the hotel. It was clean and had all the ammenities you usually find at decent hotels. But if we have a chance to come back to this area in the future, I'd try Ramada across the street. it's closer to the lake and looked newer and nicer. But if price is right, I wouldn't mind staying at this hotel again either.

• Stayed: May 2008, traveled on business
Reviewed May 11, 2008

I travel for a living, and depend so much on the reviews that I see on this web-site, that I figured it was time to start giving back.

I used to stay almost exclusively at Holiday Inns, but discovered Hampton Inns about a year ago. I don't think I have ever had a bad experience at one.

This particular hotel seemed very new. It's in a gorgeous location a block from Seneca Lake. My room was spacious and had a king-sized bed, as well as a desk, microwave and mini-fridge. Everything was clean and the bed was extremely comfortable.

Staff members whom I encountered both at checkin and checkout, as well as during the day were polite and friendly.

I used both the pool and the hot tub while I was there and found them to be clean and in good working order.

There are several eateries within walking distance. I enjoyed dinner at Nonna's Trattoria so much that I returned the next day and ordered the same thing (lasagna).

I definitely plan to return to this town, and specifically to this hotel.

Stayed: May 2008
2  Thank SusanH824
Reviewed April 21, 2008

Our stay at the Hampton was fantastic! We were greeted at check-in with a smile and speedy service. The clerk was very courteous and referred us to a fabulous restaurant to eat at within walking distance - Nonna Cosentino's Trattoria. The food and service were excellent. Even though there is a train track very close to the hotel, we didn't hear a thing during the night. The breakfast in the morning was awesome. There was everything from breakfast burritos to cereal and toast. Fresh fruit and yogurt were also included in the buffet. There was plenty of juice and coffee and they made sure that items were replenished quickly when they ran out. I would definitely recommend this hotel to anyone wanting a clean and comfortable stay.

• Stayed: April 2008, traveled with family
Reviewed February 17, 2008

stayed one night, very comfy beds, good breakfast, nice pool and hot tub. HVAC was noisy and difficult to set at a comfortable temperature. nice decor, very clean.

• Stayed: February 2008, traveled with family
Reviewed October 17, 2007

I am pretty much in agreement with the previous reviewer. There are so few options in the Finger Lakes area when it comes to clean, modern hotel accomodations. Most of our time was spent with family in Newark, about 20 mi. away, but we did not mind the drive having such a nice place to say.

I agree with the previous reviewer that the A/C was far too noisy. We finally just set it to stay on all the time because the shutting down/starting up would wake us everytime. Otherwise, it was just too stuffy. (I'd love a hotel with ceiling fans!)

Don't worry about the train - it's a short slow-mover and only comes by once a day.

Breakfast was okay - I'm just not a fan of some of the breakfast entrees. That "mexican" theme has got to go - it looked like decent scrambled eggs under a nasty looking topping of chile powder, cheese, and what-not. Not to mention the donut with a fly stuck to it under the plastic dome. Minor issues really - I would definitely stay again. It beats everything else in the area by a mile!

• Stayed: October 2007, traveled as a couple