“Wow!!!”

Ranked #1 of 93 Restaurants in Geneva
Cuisines: American
Good for: Special occasions, Local cuisine
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Reservations
Description: An informal setting overlooking Seneca Lake, featuring savory and unique dishes made from fresh, ​locally sourced ingredients.​ ​Finger Lakes wines and craft beers are available by the glass. Reservations Recommended. Maximum group is 8.
Reviewed August 11, 2013

This little spot now ranks with our favorites all over the world. My wife says best tenderloin ever and that would include some at three times the price. It is unimpressive to say the least from the outside so i hope you see this review, lovely spot!!!

Reviewed August 11, 2013 via mobile

This place is rated #1 on tripadvisor for a reason! The food was absolutely delicious and the view was great too! We did not have reservations but they squeezed us in anyway, the service was really great. We will definitely come back here again and I highly recommend this place!

Reviewed August 11, 2013

From Skaneateles to Penn Yan this was one of the best restaurants. We really enjoyed the diverse menu, almost too much to pick from. Their selection of wine were good too!

Reviewed August 8, 2013

In the area for business for a few weeks, and this was the absolute best meal we had. Lamb chops, baked brie, and organic grape juice (vintage 2010 in a wine glass) are highly recommended.

Reviewed August 8, 2013

My wife and I ate here for our 52nd anniversary dinner. I hate to write this review because it will be even harder to get in the next time. My wife swears her veal chop dinner was the best she ever ate and my scallops over pasta with a wild mushroom sauce was fantastic. We are experienced Finger Lakes wine tourists and how we never found this place before is a mystery. From the outside (and even inside), the décor is nothing to write home about, but the staff is excellent and the chefs (I only hope they stay there) can't be beat. The ONLY negative is (as others have mentioned) it's somewhat noisy. Make reservations! We sure will the next time we are in the area.