“Very good!”

Cams New York Pizzeria
Ranked #20 of 89 Restaurants in Geneva
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Good for: Families with children, Kids
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Delivery, Seating, Takeout, Wheelchair Accessible
Utica, New York, USA
“Very good!”
Reviewed August 11, 2013 via mobile

We were visiting Geneva and were wishing for pizza. We walked here from the ramada Geneva lakefront and the we had a great dinner! The pizza was very good and we got boneless buffalo wings too which were also great! I would definitely recommend Cams Pizza!

Pottsville, Pennsylvania
“ABSOLUTELY MOUTH WATERING DELICIOUS”
Reviewed August 9, 2013

I was visiting friends that just moved to Geneva and we gave CAMS a try. The Pizza was PERFECT The Sauce has a very good taste to it the cheese is delicious and the crust is PERFECT! I am very Picky about Pizza, and this place met my every expectation. I purchased the extra large for my family & that was just the right amount we needed. I Highly recomend their Pizza, looking forward to the next trip up to Geneva so we can enjoy this PERFECT PIZZA

• Visited August 2013
“Great for a late night snack”
Reviewed August 6, 2013

We were at the "Hotel Exchange" - a little bar in Geneva - and their kitchen was closed. The owners of the bar suggested Cam's. The prices were good and the pizza arrive piping hot. We ordered just cheese pizzas (six of them) and everyone was pleased.

Visited July 2013
baltimore
“Late night magic for your mouth”
Reviewed August 5, 2013

came in here about 1:15am with 12 hungry ladies. Apparently the slices are made differently than the whole pies so be specific about your order. We got 15 slices and pretty much inhaled all of them. Plenty of spices to flavor your slice accordingly. I had been waiting with anticipation all weekend to try this place and my mouth was quite pleased.

Penn Yan, New York
“Best Pizza in Town!!”
Reviewed March 22, 2013

Cam's is the best little pizza place in Penn Yan...you won't be disappointed :) Be sure to try their buffalo chicken pizza!

Visited March 2013