“Plastic Pizza”

Cams New York Pizzeria
Ranked #18 of 94 Restaurants in Geneva
Reviewed November 3, 2012

Caustic sauce. Still, people in Geneva go there. It's a matter of taste, I guess. Cams isn't to my t sate in pizza.

Reviewed October 10, 2012

We stopped here after a day of hitting the wineries. The location seems a little on the run down side, but the pizza was decent. The sit down area wasn't the cleanest, but we have definitely seen worse. If you are just looking for a quick bite to eat without care of the atmosphere, this is an OK choice.

Reviewed September 9, 2012

We hard a hard time finding this place because trip advisor had the address wrong (it's 476 Exchange Street Geneva NY-close to a corner on the main drag). We're glad we did. The pizza was thin crust and covered with meat (we are allergic to cheese). The subs were full and very tastey. Will definitely visit this place next time we are in the area.

Reviewed September 3, 2012

Six booth seats are inside. I ate inside not knowing that. Really it is a take out place. I had to use a pocket knife to cut the crust – it was not overdone, just doughy and dense. My peperoni and onion had less than two pieces of peperoni per slice – they are big slices -- and the onion had about one onion thread per pieces. The cheese was good but it was light on sauce. Stick with the cheese pizza as that seems to be most of what they sell.

2  Thank sbj04769
Reviewed July 9, 2012

I've been eating Cams' pizza and wings since I was a child (I am currently 32), and it is my favorite, hands down. If you like thin, New York style pizza with a flavorful sauce, a perfect dough consistency, and tasty pepperoni, then you are in for a treat.

Great wings, too.

Go here...you will not be disappointed (get delivery, as eating IN the restaurant leaves a lot to be desired).