“Didn't want to go but pleasantly suprising”

Parker's Grille & Tap House
Ranked #11 of 95 Restaurants in Geneva
Cuisines: American
Good for: Bar scene
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Lunch
Reviewed July 29, 2013

I wanted to go to Emile's (one of my fav restaurants in Geneva). We went to wing night. I am very picky of wings. The wings were crispy and big. HOT was really hot. Salad was huge. Potato skins delicious. It is bar food, but really good bar food. Usually loud in there, but it is a bar! Enjoy...

Reviewed June 27, 2013

Food was great, but the service sucked, me and my wife were there on June 22nd for our anniversity and the waitress we got, she was so un polite, did not introduce herself, found out her name on the bill, her name was Amy, she is by far the worst waitress we ever had.

Reviewed June 3, 2013

pretty simple review: Really Good Burgers

Kind of a noisy clattering place, but the staff are always quick and friendly and actually their Reubens and everything else we've sampled has been good too.

Reviewed May 22, 2013

I really liked this place. The food was good, the service was great, and the restaurant itself was attractive. The food was in the $7-$12 range, and was quite good. I had the roast beef on weck, and the taco soup and both were wonderful. The restaurant itself is quite attractive, in an old brick building in the center of town. The bar looked nice, with a number of micro-brews on tap. The waitress was great, overall a good experience.

Reviewed May 5, 2013 via mobile

Good food, good people. Great place to go for wings, burgers, and laughs. Located in the middle if downtown Geneva, Parker's is a must for those local and afar. The Dewey Burger is definitely named after Dave Dewey.

1  Thank Tim R