“Terrible!”

Cobblestone Restaurant
Ranked #25 of 92 Restaurants in Geneva
Good for: Romantic, Special occasions
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, Reservations
Description: The Cobblestone Restaurant in Geneva, New York provides casual, intimate fine dining.
Reviewed November 10, 2013 via mobile

We went there for our anniversary. Food quality was poor and very overpriced. Would not go back. For $26.95 I got 2 scallops and 3 small shrimp in a big bowl of noodles. It came with no sides. My husband got a steak and fries, had to pay extra for the salad. Iced tea tasted like coffee.

1  Thank HoughtonLakeDaisey1

Reviewed November 7, 2013

My sister in law and I went to celebrate an event. Atmosphere was cozy and elegant. Our waitress Tammy was wonderful and took great care of us. The meals where very good, every time I come I try a new dish and have never been disappointed. Make this one of your stops when you come to the Finger Lakes.

Reviewed November 4, 2013

We met here on a Friday night for a rehearsal dinner. They accommodated a large crowd in their upstairs dining room and had a bar just for the large wedding party. I've had meals in the past that I swear were prepared ahead of time for a large group. Not so here. The food was as good as any menu item I've ever had in a high quality restaurant,. the service was excellent and the cheese cake was some of the best I've ever had (I'm a cheesecake snob. Nothing compares to Juniors in Brooklyn). I will make a point of returning here when I'm back in the area.

Reviewed October 26, 2013

We were part of a private brunch for a post-wedding party. There were about 35 of us. The hosts had booked the entire restaurant and had specified that we needed to be on the first floor as we had at least two people in wheelchairs. When we got there, the owner pointed us upstairs and told us that was where we'd be and where the buffet was. We had a quick discussion and were finally "allowed" to have some people sit downstairs, but we still had to go upstairs for the buffet. The service was okay, but our waitress made it pretty clear that she was having to do unexpected work by working downstairs too. The food was a very nice breakfast buffet. The restaurant is in a very old, beautiful mansion type house and it's lovely. My only complaint about the setting was that there was a piano immediately inside the front door that blocked access to the stairs and the side rooms (where we ended up). Could be a better flow through the entry hall.

Reviewed October 1, 2013 via mobile

Very nice place. The food was pretty good for the price. The staff was wonderful and their wine was very good. When in the area, I would come back. Very nice experience.