“disaster !!!”

Cuisines: Barbecue, Brew Pub
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed October 21, 2013

Dont go here unless you can tolerate bad food, bad service and well...... paying for it.
Seriously the worst service and attitude ive ever experienced. Servers seem to except that your food is going to be sent back to the kitchen. they tend to not really like or want to be there. You never really know who is greeting you, serving you or if they care. The food, not good, out of things, substituting for you with out your permission, and food burnt. they Dont Care !!! We Wont Be Back.

2  Thank george z

Reviewed September 22, 2013

We stumbled upon this restaurant while visiting Geneva and could not have been more pleased! I can only say that the menu change which we were told occurred this past week, elevated this restaurant into a whole new class. The menu was diverse and interesting, showcasing meat, poultry and fish with gourmet refinement. The Ciopinno (shellfish stew) was rich, zesty and fresh. The wood grilled pizza was crisp with a sophisticated combination of toppings. The bar staff was accommodating and well versed with her wine recommendations. In general, the staff seemed very busy and proud of the new menu.

Reviewed September 18, 2013 via mobile

Its a new place...still smells like cut wood inside....Niiiiice beer selection, food was OK, I had the crab BLT....yum, would've been better on a sturdier bun. I was vacationing there .....one of our many stops.

Reviewed September 16, 2013

We took our college daughters to dinner and the moment I walked in I wanted to leave. The acoustics were awful and too many televisions. Ok, wobbly table, waiter had awkward hand held device to take order, filthy utensils (they were given to us AFTER we asked for them, literally slapped onto the table wet)no till we asked. The food: boring. wine list was good. No water glasses offered. Maybe if you're starving go and grab a pizza. Otherwise, nah. I didn't like eating off of wood blocks either. My daughter said "sorry mom".

1  Thank nancy c
Reviewed September 14, 2013

As a local resident, my wife and I were excited for this restaurant but we have been disappointed.
Our first experience was a date nite. We made a 6 o'clock reservation, they were clearly slammed and our food didn't come out till 7:15. The chicken was overcooked, the brisket was overly gooped but the pizza seemed good. Our appetizer took an hour to get to us.

We gave it a 2nd try with the kids for lunch and ordered just pizza and salad. The food was timely (only a few others in the place), but the pizza and salad both came with different ingredients then the menu. When we asked for a side of pesto, because the pizza had none, we were told they were out of pesto. Customers should be informed of menu deficiencies, but even better would be to have all ingredients available. Our pesto pizza came with out pesto...?!Really?

Service was without smiles and curt. Very disappointing. Hopefully management can straiten things out, but I have my doubts since neither visit gave any indication that management exists.

3  Thank Gary B