“Rude waitress, hairy food”
Review of Friendly's

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Friendly's
Ranked #4 of 4 Dessert in Geneva
Reviewed July 6, 2014

Went here for the last time last year, and will never be back. After finding a hair in my husbands sandwich, to which the waitress insisted it was not a hair, but cheese, and receiving a new sandwich, we got desert.
Under my PB on my sundae lava cake, sat another hair. NO JOKE. I was fed up at that point and completely disgusted. It almost looks like it was planted there. I then got into a fight with the waitress who once again called me a liar and insisted that the "1st hair of the evening" was cheese, not a hair. I have never been so disgusted over a meal. One hair is bad enough, but 2? And then to be called a liar and get into a screaming match with the waitress? She needs to go. And this dirty disgusting restaurant needs to be closed, or better yet, burned down.

Reviewed September 18, 2013

The food was very tastey and arrives hot. There was more than I could eat. The waitress was friendly and checked in on us to make sure everything was good. Will definately go back.

Reviewed August 27, 2013 via mobile

My spouse and I went there for a meal while staying in geneva, i ordered the fried chicken (overcooked) but still tasty, my wife made her own burger and was very good, one hick-up she asked for no pink in the meat and there was some pink. She ate it anyways, service was fast and the waiter was great, would not eat there again, but not because of the experience, only because of the over-cooked fried chicken..