“Great Burger made with the Cheifs special ingredients”

No photo provided
Cuisines: American, Steakhouse
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Delivery
Dallas, Texas
“Great Burger made with the Cheifs special ingredients”
Reviewed March 28, 2013

Stopped in this place to get a little local food without getting all fancy at some of the other places listed for $$$. What a great choice! This is a little place in town with great food. The young lady (Britt) who took my order was very nice. Since I had never been there before it was taking me a bit to look over the big menu they have, that's when she told me that they also do Burgers. Let me tell you, this burger was DELICIOUS! Its' her own ingredients and made anyway you like it pretty much. The only thing that would have made this burger the best ever (next to my own recipe) is if the bun was toasted or at least warmed. Other than that it was very very good and I would venture to say the best in Geneva by far. I will be back and when I do I will try something else. The Cheese steaks look really good as well.
Check out the website: http://www.gtownphillysteaks.com/

• Visited March 2013