Open today: Closed
Review Highlights
Unique

Had an awesome time here! The inside is very unique, almost as thought you are going underground... read more

Reviewed 5 weeks ago
lisadX5883RG
East Bridgewater, Massachusetts
via mobile
Another great experience!

We discovered Billsboro on our prior visit to the Seneca Lake area. We were excited to return again... read more

Reviewed September 23, 2018
SherylK128
Wilmington, Delaware
via mobile

All reviews dry rose tasting room pizza sauvignon blanc knowledgeable staff finger lakes quality wine seneca lake chocolate pairing european style for sale return again the barn cab franc nice tasting rose hill mansion west side
Reviewed August 20, 2012

A group of six of us went to Billsboro for the pizza on the patio night this past July. While it was drizzly and we were seated outside,= for the entertainment. Overall, it was a fun evening. However, ths folks who grilled the pizza in brick ovens had NO CLUE about how to properly handle food. Pizzas were cut and moved to plates barehanded after they had been places that could cross contaminate them. I pointed this out to both owner and partner, but no apology or effort to say they would correct it.
They may subcontract this service BUT they are responsible to see that food is prepared and served in a way that protects the public. Personally, I was skeeved out by it and would not return for this reason.

1  Thank Whisker1
Reviewed August 20, 2012

My wife and I did another trip through the Finger Lakes this Summer for wine tastings and made our way to Seneca Lake on day 2. The first winery of the day was Billsboro. My wife likes dry wines and enjoyed their Riesling. I tend to like a semi-dry to semi-sweet wine but the Kashong White was hands down my favorite wine there. The tasting room was inviting and some cheese and crackers were provided. They also had an option to pair the wines with chocolates. We didn't do that tasting but it looked tempting. It was worth a stop for sure! We purchased the Riesling and Kashong White. I have been enjoying the Kashong White with Fish, Chicken and Pork. It most closely resembled a Sauvignon Blanc.

Reviewed August 2, 2012

My husband and I are wine enthusiasts, but not pros. We enjoyed the location and the wine at Billsboro. Dry reds are our thing and we liked the Dry Rose and some of the local dressings and sauces they had for sale. Would visit again.