“BAD service”

Add it.
Dallywater's
Cuisines: British
Reviewed September 7, 2012

I had a very bad experience there, the guy(I guess he is the owner??) was rude to me and my friends. Food would taste good if all of that [--] didn't happen.

5  Thank Megan O

Reviewed July 14, 2012

Dallywater's used to be in Naples and has moved to Geneva. The service was great, the selection of teas amazing (about 40, with options for hot or cold tea) and the food freshly made, often using local ingredients. Choices include quiches, sandwiches, wraps and soups as well as delicious desserts. Five of us had lunch there about a month ago and all were happy with her meal. The owner is very present and charming.

3  Thank klp777