“Geneva NY”

Ranked #7 of 11 Hotels in Geneva
Reviewed June 30, 2014

Reviewed June 22, 2014

Review collected in partnership with Days Inn
daysinngeneva, Manager at Days Inn Geneva Finger Lakes, responded to this reviewResponded July 8, 2014

Reviewed June 18, 2014

Traveling with our family dog makes it difficult to find a motel that is above average in all areas. This Days Inn exceeded our expectations in almost every area. Good experience.

1  Thank Diane A
daysinngeneva, Manager at Days Inn Geneva Finger Lakes, responded to this reviewResponded June 22, 2014

Thank you so much for writing this wonderful review of our property. I am glad that we could accommodate you and your four legged family member. I am also happy that we exceeded your exceptions; we have been working very hard to improve the hotel and I am glad it doesn't go unnoticed. We are looking forward to having you stay with us again.

Reviewed June 17, 2014

With the boasting of newly remodeled rooms, I was somewhat disappointed. The room itself was handicap accessible,however, getting to it was not at all handicap friendly. The distance to the room was way too far from the closest entrance. No handicap parking close by either.

Also, the carpet around the outside wall of the shower was wet upon arrival. Showering didn't help the problem. It was absolutely impossible to take a shower without flooding the entire bathroom floor. Had to use all the towels provided us to clean the floor up enough to walk into the room. This made getting ready for the wedding we were attending very difficult.

Review collected in partnership with Days Inn

Thank you for taking the time to write this review. I am sorry to hear that you had a hard time getting to your handicap room. Our handicap rooms are the closest rooms to our lobby and our handicap parking is directly around the corner to the lobby entrance. For future reference if you are having any problems please let us know during your stay and we will do everything in our power to lend a hand. I would also like to apologize about your shower issue and let you know that we are taking this review into serious consideration and making some changes very soon. Thank you for bringing this to my attention.

Reviewed June 16, 2014

I stayed at the Days Inn for a wedding I was in town for. I live 6 hours from the hotel, and when I was on my way home Mr. Patel, the manager, called to let me know I had left my dress in the closet. Being already 2 and a half hours into my trip, he offer to ship it for me. He sent it the next morning, and I could not be more grateful for his help. I highly suggest this hotel. The staff was SO NICE AND ACCOMMODATING, it was VERY affordable, easy to get cabs from, and the free breakfast was an added bonus. Highly recommend this hotel.

• Stayed: June 2014, traveled with friends
1  Thank adowdy816

Thank you very much for taking time out of your day to write this wonderful review of the Geneva Days Inn. I am glad to hear that we were able to find and return your dress to you in a timely manner. Also, thank you for the pleasant comment on our service and staff. We always strive to go above and beyond for guest satisfaction anytime we have the opportunity.

Reviewed June 11, 2014

The management and other staff took very good care of our guests who were in town for our daughter's wedding. We appreciated that they helped us to direct our guests to the wedding venue. I recommend this location for anyone touring the area.

• Stayed: May 2014, traveled with friends

Thank you for taking the time to write this pleasant review. I am glad to hear that my staff and I were able to accommodate and fully satisfy your daughter's wedding guests. We are always willing to help our guests in anyway possible. As for the location of our property, Geneva, the heart of the Finger Lakes, is a great place for anyone!

Reviewed June 10, 2014

Room was clean and comfortable. Door didn't close tightly so hsll noise was very loud. Parking was limited to sides of hotel but doors are on the ends. Long walk to room. Breakfast area was very small. Food was limited to cold oatmeal, toast or waffles. Coffee and juice were poor. Waffle maker was slow and in constant use. Very little space to move near food and one trash can in corner was hard to get to.

• Stayed: June 2014, traveled as a couple
Thank R. S

Thank you for taking the time to write this candid review. I am glad to hear that our room was up to your expectations and was comfortable for you during your stay.
I am sorry to hear that your door didn't close as tightly as would have liked; if you had contacted the front desk during your stay we could of taken care of the situation immediately.
Unfortunately, our parking is only on the sides of the building which may cause a walk for some guests. If you have an issue with walking you are always more than welcome to request a room with a location that you prefer more; we have a map of the property on the front desk for guests.
I am sorry to hear that our breakfast wasn't up to your satisfactions. We are working hard to improve our breakfast and breakfast area and I will take your review into consideration.

Also consider these accommodations in or near Geneva
Ramada Plaza Geneva Lakefront Resort
Holiday Inn Express Hotels Geneva Finger Lakes
Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Geneva
Fairfield Inn & Suites Geneva Finger Lakes
Hampton Inn Geneva
Hampton Inn Geneva
#3 of 11 in Geneva
Best Western Plus Vineyard Inn & Suites

Been to Days Inn Geneva Finger Lakes? Share your experiences!