“Interesting place and variety”

Three Brothers Wineries and Estates
Ranked #1 of 31 things to do in Geneva
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 1-2 hours
Owner description: Looking for something different in your wine tasting experience? Join us at Three Brothers Wineries and Estates, where 35 acres of passion, pleasure, and adventure awaits you! Maximize your escape from the grind with one stop- three unique wineries and one fabulous brewery and tasting room on the property, all within walking distance of each other. From fine Estate Rieslings to our fun, blended sweet wines, you are sure to find something to please!
Norwich, Connecticut
192 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 133 helpful votes
“Interesting place and variety”
Reviewed June 18, 2014

I'm honestly not 100 percent sure how to rate this place. It is sort of a one stop shopping for people of varying interests. They have the 3 wineries varying in sweetness, and the brewery, so there is something for everyone, no matter what your taste. But it's such an odd place, that it almost reminds you of being at a carnival (not to mention how crowded it is) and I can't decide if I like that or not. I do like the wine (the driest ones), so I can rate them very good on that and they are reasonable priced as well. If you want a different experience, this is definitely the place to go, if you like the sometimes more stuffy atmosphere of other wineries and tasting, you definitely won't like here.

Ellwood City, Pennsylvania
“Our New #1 Winery”
Reviewed June 15, 2014

My wife and I were first timers to the finger lakes area celebrating our 35th anniversary we visited several wineries and were most impressed by Three Brothers Wineries the staff was extremely pleasant and helpful. Bagg Dare was very unique and fun we have already recommended to our children to visit Three Brothers and will recommend to all our friends and relatives would have rated 10 stars if I were able to kudos to Three Brothers staff

2 Thank Frank W
Watertown, New York
“Not to be missed!”
Reviewed June 10, 2014 via mobile

First time visit for 3 of 4 of us. A WONDERFUL experience. Cassie was so knowledgeable and friendly, as was everyone we came into contact with.

1 Thank suhunt711
Williamsport, Pennsylvania
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“My New Favorite!”
Reviewed June 9, 2014

This is my new favorite of all the Finger Lakes wineries! They have something for everyone. Dry wines, sweet wines, a brewery and home made root beer. We loved the atmosphere, the people and the wine! We could have easily spent the entire afternoon here! We loved it and we will definitely be back!!

1 Thank MSteppe
3 attraction reviews
“Bachelorette party”
Reviewed June 7, 2014 via mobile

I was really disappointed. One of my bridesmaid called numerous time to make a reservation and no one answered. I'm the bride with a party of 8 tasting within a limo and we were not let in. We were extremely disappointed because we wanted to drink good wine and enjoy the atmosphere but were not allowed in! I'm sorry but every other place allowed a simple bridal party of 8 to visit but 3 brothers would not allow us. For that I will never do business with them again. I have tasted the wine but I will never purchase it again.

2 Thank matteah2