“Great Saturday Getaway!”

Three Brothers Wineries and Estates
Ranked #1 of 31 things to do in Geneva
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 1-2 hours
Owner description: Looking for something different in your wine tasting experience? Join us at Three Brothers Wineries and Estates, where 35 acres of passion, pleasure, and adventure awaits you! Maximize your escape from the grind with one stop- three unique wineries and one fabulous brewery and tasting room on the property, all within walking distance of each other. From fine Estate Rieslings to our fun, blended sweet wines, you are sure to find something to please!
Reviewed October 29, 2013

Visited Three Brothers Wineries this weekend and had a fantastic time. We bought the "Tasting Passport" for $11.00 a person and got to experience 22 different tastings from their three wineries and one brewery. Each of the stops on the estate had a different theme and all the staff was very friendly and helpful. Would definitely go back again!

1  Thank Johanna A
Erica P, Owner at Three Brothers Wineries and Estates, responded to this reviewResponded November 16, 2013

Thanks, we're looking forward to seeing you again! We appreciate your feedback!

There are newer reviews for Three Brothers Wineries and Estates

Reviewed October 27, 2013

I was visiting the Finger Lakes area with my sister and my long time best friend when she brought me to this winery. What an experience! The price is so reasonable, especially since you get to keep your glass as a souvenir. I ended up purchasing 6 full size bottles and 4 single serve bottles! I love this place and can't wait to visit the area again!

Reviewed October 26, 2013 via mobile

We had a blast here! Everyone was super friendly and they offer something for everyone.

3 wineries to taste plus 1 brewery.

You get a "passport" for $9 per person that will get you 5 tastings from each place (good deal considering most places charge $3-$5 person and here you 4!).

We made this location as the last one for that day to spend more time there and it was worth it!

Reviewed October 15, 2013

Three Bros. is a wonderful option for wine and beer tasting!! Very friendly, helpful and knowledgeable staff..we will certainly be returning there!!!

Reviewed October 14, 2013

This place would have gotten an excellent from me if it hadn't been for our first wine taste. There were 4 different buildings to taste wines at one which also had a brewery for beer tasting. Definitely something for everyone.our first building we were offered to select five wines out of 10. I was saving one of my wines for the Cabernet that was listed. The young girl who was pouring our wines, informed us they have just finished a bottle, and refused to open another. I explained I was Cabernet drinker that didn't matter.. How can one sell their wines if you can't taste it? The other two wine tastings were a lot of fun with pleasant servers. Fun names and ended up with a red wine called Love My Goat. The brewery gave us a sampler and we took it out to a veranda overlooking the vineyard. They also had a really neat root beer. So there was something for everyone. That ended our visit on a more pleasant note.

NYWinesRoc, Owner at Three Brothers Wineries and Estates, responded to this reviewResponded October 16, 2013

Thanks so much for visiting us! I'm sorry for the confusion with the Cabernet Merlot. I am not certain how that happened, but we have reviewed our tasting practices again with all our employees, particularly our newer ones, to make sure this doesn't reoccur. I am glad you enjoyed our wines, but just not to confuse anyone, I believe the wine you purchased is from our fine neighbor, Bully Hill, one lake over. Hope to see you again soon!