“Good Food”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed January 27, 2013

We had an excellent meal here. We were there on a Sunday night during an big football game so it was VERY loud!

There are newer reviews for Eddie O'Briens Grille & Bar

Reviewed January 22, 2013

Two things ordered and opposite results. My wife ordered a chicken club sandwich and loved it…I had a burger and it was the second worst burger I have ever eaten and the fries while having just the right crispiness, lacked seasoning of any kind.

I did manage to eat half the burger and maybe a half dozen fries before pushing the plate aside. I had asked for a medium rare and was assured by the server that it would be cooked just right. Unfortunately it was somewhere between medium and well.

I don’t know for sure but it tasted like a frozen burger patty of poor quality.

So if you stop by…try a sandwich…but stay away from the burgers...and a different side than fries!

Reviewed January 5, 2013

my daughter i like their hamburgers. haven't tried other things.
i liked it. friendly. good place to try..

Reviewed December 3, 2012

Great sports bar atmosphere. Cold beer, cheap wine prices and very diverse menu.Convenient downton location.

Reviewed November 16, 2012

Plenty of large screen TVs with every version of ESPN. There was a good mix of local people and college students, it was quite busy for a Monday night. Our meal was OK+, kept it pretty basic in our selections, though the menu had many choices. Our server was outstanding and did everything possible to help us enjoy our meals. The prices were very reasonable.

1  Thank NeedSomeSunNow