“Hit & Miss”

Eddie O'Briens Grille & Bar
Ranked #7 of 88 Restaurants in Geneva
Cuisines: American, Bar, Pub
Good for: Dining on a budget, Kids, Large groups, Families with children, Local cuisine, Bar scene
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Lunch, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Dallas, Texas
“Hit & Miss”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 22, 2013

Two things ordered and opposite results. My wife ordered a chicken club sandwich and loved it…I had a burger and it was the second worst burger I have ever eaten and the fries while having just the right crispiness, lacked seasoning of any kind.

I did manage to eat half the burger and maybe a half dozen fries before pushing the plate aside. I had asked for a medium rare and was assured by the server that it would be cooked just right. Unfortunately it was somewhere between medium and well.

I don’t know for sure but it tasted like a frozen burger patty of poor quality.

So if you stop by…try a sandwich…but stay away from the burgers...and a different side than fries!

• Visited January 2013

Penn Yan, New York
“good hamburgers.”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 5, 2013

my daughter i like their hamburgers. haven't tried other things.
i liked it. friendly. good place to try..

Visited August 2012
Aurora, Ontario, Canada
“Good pub atmosphere”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 3, 2012

Great sports bar atmosphere. Cold beer, cheap wine prices and very diverse menu.Convenient downton location.

Visited December 2012
Syracuse, NY
“Sports Bar Feeling”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 16, 2012

Plenty of large screen TVs with every version of ESPN. There was a good mix of local people and college students, it was quite busy for a Monday night. Our meal was OK+, kept it pretty basic in our selections, though the menu had many choices. Our server was outstanding and did everything possible to help us enjoy our meals. The prices were very reasonable.

• Visited November 2012
1 Thank NeedSomeSunNow
Norton, Massachusetts, United States
“Good meal, good beer selection”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 15, 2012

Was in town for a wedding and picked this restaurant to try. I had the Pittsburger (burger with cheddar, coleslaw and fries) it was new to me and was delicious. My wife had the seafood platter which she said was cooked well. Beer selection was very good, around 20 beers on tap. I had a few different ones. Enjoyed my meal. Good food, good beer selection, and very reasonable prices.

• Visited November 2012