“Okay food for the price”

Ciccino's Pizzeria & Restaurant
Ranked #31 of 92 Restaurants in Geneva
Cuisines: Pizza
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed June 5, 2013

Our food was okay, not a ton of flavor. It was your typical Italian - OIP sort of place. Admittedly we waited close to one hour for a table on a Friday night. We were a larger group (6 adults, 3 kids) and we didn't have a reservation. I guess after waiting all that time, I was looking for a REALLY great meal, so maybe that is why I was a bit disappointed. My long island ice tea was amazing though!

Reviewed June 3, 2013 via mobile

This place was recommended to us for dinner and I'm glad we went. The food was fantastic, large portions and they have a nice selection of wines from the local wineries which is what I would expect being in the finger lakes.

1  Thank amylfed
Reviewed April 6, 2013

The chicken wings are very good. The pizza is average. The dinners are average. Servers are average.

Reviewed March 14, 2013

My girlfreind and I both had sandwiches and they were great, We wil go back next time we are out that way. They have a nice menu., Wings, Pizza, Subs and italian Entrees

1  Thank leon039
Reviewed March 10, 2013

Nice place for lunch or dinner. Great service. Huge servings at dinner. When we go now we share an entree--plenty for two.