“Safe place for good meal while traveling” 3 of 5 bubbles

Ciccino's Pizzeria & Restaurant
Ranked #31 of 87 Restaurants in Geneva
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Good for: Large groups, Kids, Families with children, Dining on a budget
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Delivery, Full Bar, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Willard
“Safe place for good meal while traveling”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 5, 2012

Stopped in for sandwich and Guinness while traveling. Great wings, the subs were good, not great. Good atmosphere. Don't go if you are looking for a dining experience but if you want a nice meal in a nice place, stop in.

• Visited October 2012

waterloo ny
“PIZZA IS JUST LIKE WET CARDBOARD”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 29, 2012

The pizza tasted exactly, and I mean EXACTLY like soft cardboard
and warmed over pizza sauce. What a joke.

Romulus, New York
“Great choice for Pizza and Italian!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 29, 2012

This is my families favorite place in Geneva. Always great food, pick-up or eat in. Always friendly attentive service when we eat at the restaurant. We like Geneva Ciccino's much better than the Waterloo Ciccino's.

• Visited August 2012
Ajax
“waste of money and ruined evening”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 25, 2012

A terrible place for meals. Ciccino's serves nothing more than heated canned food. We visited - "CICCINOS PIZZERIA 65000 WATERLOO, NY" in July 2012. What a waste of time and money. Food was frozen at the core and the place refused to refund the money. Indeed a cheap place to go to!!!

• Visited July 2012
Canal Fulton, Ohio
“Atrocious Service, Mediocre Food - a good afternoon ruined”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 7, 2012

From the curb, this place looks great. It is in what appears to be an older building that has been renovated. The interior is also very attractive and nicely furnished. My wife and I visited the restaurant on Sunday August 5 at about 1:00 PM and were promptly seated, but it took our server about 10 minutes to greet us. Her excuse was " I have a very large table in the back". Since we had ample time to study the menu, we ordered our food and drink at the same time. We then waited another ten minutes for two drinks to appear. Right before disappearing again, the server thanked us for our patience, which by this time had worn very thin. 25 minutes later I had to ask another server if she could find our server and our food and deliver both of theem to us. It took another ten minutes for our server to appear and dump our plates on the table. We had to ask (again) for silverware and I also asked for the check since I assumed that if it took almost an hour to get two salads and drinks, I may have to wait another hour for the check. Some how she was able to print the check immediately and drop it on the table. I immediately put a credit card in the folder and waited to see if she would return to pick it up, which she did not. While all of this was going on, several parties who arrived after did were seated and fed multiple courses wile we were ignored.When we had finished our salads, I removed the credit card form the folder, paid the bill in cash and left.

The food was mediocre at best. The salads were made from bag lettuce accompanied by raw vegetables (also from a bag). The meat on my anitpasta salad was greasy and the dressings were tasteless.

During this ordeal, no other server, manager or the bartender approached to ask us if we needed drink refills or assistance even though it was very obvious that we had been abandoned. I eaten at many other busy restaurants and attended by servers who were dealing with large parties, but somehow they managed to make sure that we were taken care of appropriately. This was not the case at Ciccino's where neither the staff or management seem to care.

• Visited August 2012