“Mmmmm Mmmm Good”

Dining options: Reservations
Lyons, New York
“Mmmmm Mmmm Good”
Reviewed July 22, 2012

EXCELLENT food and service. We held our Son's rehearsal dinner there in their banquet room and they were great. Can't say enough about their food and service.

Visited July 2012

Evanston, Illinois
“Great Food”
Reviewed July 15, 2012

We we're on our way from Syracuse to Buffalo and decided to stop and see a finger lake so we got off the tollway to go to Geneva. Walked around the waterfront then started looking for a place. We found Ciccino's Pizzeria and Restaurant...don't think it's only for pizza...amazing food. We ordered the eggplant parmesan and both my mom (who is very picky about her eggplant parmesan) and I thought it was so good. The eggplant actually had taste and the tomato sauce was homemade and oh so good. The French Onion soup was also homemade and not too salty like this kind of soup often is. When choosing a side, definitely go with the sautéed veggies, oh so garlicky, --green beans, red paper, broccoli. The waitress was so friendly and good.

• Visited July 2012
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Cold Calzone”
Reviewed July 13, 2012

I ordered a Calzone and they forgot one of the ingredients and it was also uncooked and cold in the middle with the cheese not even melted.

• Visited July 2012
1 Thank Danielle D
Williamsville, New York
“We stayed at the Cobbtree vacation remtals and they delivered THE BEST CHICKEN WINGS my husband and I ever”
Reviewed May 20, 2012 via mobile

We stayed at the Cobbtree vacation remtals and they delivered THE BEST CHICKEN WINGS my husband and I ever had - we're from Buffalo and I can't get wings as DELICIOUS as theirs!!!! Trust me try them!!!! YUMMY!!! He had them mild and I had medium... We will always come back and have wings from there when in the area!!!

Albany, New York
“Very Good”
Reviewed April 7, 2012

Very good pizza and hot sandwiches. Popular place doing large volume. Food was fresh and prepared to order.

Visited April 2012