“Delightful pub”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed August 6, 2014

Everything about this restaurant was delightful. The decor was great and the food was delicious. The beer/cheese soup was an unusual and tasty appetizer. My beef pie reminded me of French onion soup with chunks of yummy meat. It was topped with a melt-in-your-mouth pastry. I would have awarded five stars, but my husband was disappointed with his fish fry. He didn't enjoy the heavy batter on the fish. He did, however, like the accompanying potato salad and slaw.

1  Thank scirls

Reviewed August 4, 2014

Beef & Weck kept appearing on menus in the Finger Lakes. Finally, I tried the sandwich, and really enjoyed the bun's seedy, salty top coating perched on a mound of tasty beef. My wife raved about her shepherd's pie. Good beer, too. We wanted to come back for the "whole pig roast" on the weekend-- all you can eat! Maybe next time.

1  Thank maxnmeme
Reviewed July 31, 2014

I had looked forward to the big selection of 35 drafts. Place was basically dead. Owner was talking to the staff bragging about how they make more money by not pouring full 16 ounce pints, which seems unethical and if not illegal. I'm never going back. Stay away from this mis-managed rip off joint.

4  Thank J L
Reviewed July 30, 2014 via mobile

Chicken kabobs weren't done through while other things were over-done and dried up. Piano player beats on the piano instead of playing it. Pricey for the food, service and atmosphere combined. We put too much into everybody else's great ratings on this one.

Reviewed July 28, 2014

Good food and great craft beers. Was a very hot day and we were very happy to be able to sit and relax inside this quaint pub.