“Tasty”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed April 29, 2013

Stopped in with a group of 8 on a Friday night. Not only did the staff immediately push a couple tables together, hey were also appreciative of us choosing their restaurant. Food and drinks were very good and reasonably priced. Would eat there again on a future stop to the area.

There are newer reviews for Beef & Brew

Reviewed April 23, 2013

My husband and I enjoyed lunch on a Saturday afternoon at Beef & Brew. The service was top-notch and the food was terrific. We would definitely go back if we were to be in the area again.

Reviewed April 5, 2013

We had lunch here while in the area for a wedding due to the reviews found on Trip Advisor. We were there at a quiet time on a Friday afternoon so it was pretty much the very nice bartender and ourselves. I had the Beef on a Weck because I figured since slow roasted beef is their specialty then lets go there. I wasn't sure what the bun was, but I'm willing to try new things. It turned out it was a soft bulky type roll with carraway seeds and large grain of salt on the top. I'm not a salt person so I just dusted that off. It was served with yummy horseradish mayo. The beef was very tender and good. My daughter had a burger which she said was excellent. The menu was extensive and looked like I want to try everything, but the wine and beer lists are the bomb. More extensive than the food and heavily peppered with local and NY offerings. The dining room was very comfy looking and attractive and the bar area where we ate was a nice pub like atmosphere. We then took a walk down to the waterfront. There was a mixture of charming/empty/interesting and standard storefronts.

Reviewed March 24, 2013

Wanted to try something new on our recent wine tour excursion so we took a couple of friends and made our way over to the Beef & Brew. We were seated right away at a cozy booth in the back corner as the dining room was packed! We started with a really nice bottle of Blufeld Riesling that was recommended by our waiter, he was spot on we all loved it! Had the bruschetta as an appetizer, all the ingredients were clearly fresh and tasted amazing another hit at the table! For our lunches we had the Turkey wrap (5 stars) Beef on A Wreck (5 stars) Reuben (Best Ever) and a simple Bacon Burger (best burger I ever had). We were all very pleased with our meal and can't wait to come back again! Prices are very reasonable we had all that food and a bottle of wine for under $80!

5  Thank WeLoveWineCountry
Reviewed March 23, 2013

Driving through the area and wanted to check in on the NCAA Tourney. So fist I was impressed with the nicely placed TVs. They had a good selection of on tap beers. For food, started with the beer cheese soup. My first bite into the soup and I was wishing that I had ordered the larger bowl rather than the cup. For the entree, I figured that if I was at the Beef & Brew, I should have the Beef & Brew Stew. This was a delicious pot roast stew surrounding an island of mashed potatoes. If I'm back in the area, I'll be back to the Beef & Brew