“Trendy cafe”

Opus Espresso & Food Bar
Ranked #1 of 3 Coffee & Tea in Geneva
“Trendy cafe”
Reviewed January 17, 2013 via mobile

The food was tastey and fresh. Menu was projected onto the wall nicely to look like a chalkboard. The ambiance was typical trendy cafe with retro accents. I would definitely come here again.

Geneva, New York
“Good local spot”
Reviewed December 30, 2012 via mobile

I've been to Opus a number if times and am always happy with my visits. Opus has a nice atomasphere if you want a cup of coffee or a quick sandwich. The tables and settings are cozy and although they move a lot of people, you don't feel as if you are being rushed.

The coffee is good, not great. I usually ask for room for milk though rarely get any. They always have a nice pitcher of water with either lemons or orange slices which I really love.

I have only had a bowl of granola and yogurt there amd it was good. The serving was quite generous. Each time I go in people are friendly and enjoying their coffee or meals.

If you want a nice cup of coffee Opus is a nice spot. I really wish they were open later than 4pm during the week because sometimes I want a cup but forget they close so early.

Buffalo, NY
“Delicious Lunch”
Reviewed November 11, 2012

My husband and I had lunch at Opus while exploring downtown Geneva. It was small and had a cafe feel. We ordered a breakfast burrito and a salmon sandwich. I had a soda and my husband had a beer with his lunch Everything was fresh and delicious and the serving sizes were generous.

It was very filling -- so much so that we decided to skip diinner that night!

I would definitely recommend.

Visited November 2012
Naples, Florida
“Great Coffee!”
Reviewed October 1, 2012

We had great coffee but pastry looked good too. Popular and nice setting in convenient downtown location.

Visited September 2012
New Jersey
“Yum!”
Reviewed September 24, 2012

The sandwiches are simply delicious - great combinations. My daughter and I shared a panino and it was more than enough. I had a little taste of my son's and it was excellent, too. I was dying to try one of the coffees (a latte made with half&half - decadent, but sounded so good) - but was too full from lunch. It gets very crowded, but was worth it.

Visited September 2012