Free cancellation until 07/27
Book now, pay at stay
$85
$100
$77
Hampton Inn Geneva(Geneva)(Great Value!)
$113
Savings alert! 14% below average rates

The price you found is 14% lower than this hotel's average rate of $132/night.

$96
$166
$243
TripAdvisor
1,497 results
All reviewsbagelscontinental breakfastroom was cleanrooms are smallwould stay here againnew yorkpleasant stayseneca lakegreat place to stayconvenient locationfinger lakes areawe've stayedpillowscleanlinessdrawersmotelmicrowave
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

In the last month we have stayed at 7 hotels, and I can honestly say Microtel Geneva was as nice as any of the higher priced ones. Great service. VERY clean and well maintained. The in room 2 person jetted whirlpool was spotless. Nice and warm, filled very quickly, worked perfectly and quiet. The bed was VERY comfortable, much more so than the Hilton the night before. Breakfast was name brands, nice variety, and nice seating area. Friendly, helpful staff. Nice area, many choices for chain restaurants and shopping.

• Stayed: June 2018, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
gmgeneva, Manager at Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Geneva, responded to this reviewResponded yesterday

Thank you for your 5 Star review of our hotel! I am so pleased to hear you had such a great stay and found our staff to be friendly and helpful. We look forward to seeing you in the future!

Reviewed June 10, 2018

I have never stayed at a microtel so I wasn't completely sure what to expect. At $65 per night it was SO WORTH IT!!!
We stayed here this last weekend for a wedding (It was my husband, myself and our two young children in the room). When we arrived I asked to be in an adjoining room with my parents because they were in a suite and would be assisting with my children. The staff was unable to get me an adjoining room because the suites do not adjoin with the standard double rooms but, they found me the closest room to my parents (just across the hall) AND they upgraded us to a suite for no additional cost which was very helpful because it provided some separation so that my kids would nap a little better. The breakfast was pretty basic; hard boiled eggs, yogurt, cereal, bagels, juice, coffee etc but it was very adequate and they made sure it was stocked throughout breakfast hours. (And again, you're not spending $100 per night so breakfast was perfect for the price of $65)
Rooms were very clean!
Thank you, Michele at the front desk and to the rest of the staff for making this stay stress free for my family and I. I've already recommended Microtel to others around me!

• Stayed: June 2018, traveled with family
gmgeneva, General Manager at Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Geneva, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

This is a spectacular review!! We do apologize that we were unable to offer you adjoining rooms during your stay with us, but I am so excited to hear that our staff made sure you were taken care of! Michele is a wonderful addition to our team and we don't know what we would do without her! We can't wait to see you again in the future!

Reviewed June 4, 2018

clean, nice staff, grounds were well kept, located by restaurants, and shopping. room was above average, good internet, TV. Hallway was very clean and bright. They were sealing the parking lot and striping, No inconvenience...looked great...

• Stayed: May 2018, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
gmgeneva, General Manager at Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Geneva, responded to this reviewResponded June 11, 2018

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us your feedback! We agree that our newly sealed parking lot looks great! We hope to see you again in the future!

Reviewed June 1, 2018

We had booked 4 nights but left after one night. The picture on the website showed a normal sized room, but the room we were given was tiny. The one queen size bed barely fit in the room. The "wardrobe" was a tiny cupboard. I saw a silverfish in the shower, and washed it down the drain. It was a busy holiday weekend, and the pleasant young woman at the desk told us there was nothing she could do about giving us a larger room. We visited my brother in his room at a close by hotel, and moved there the next day. I am glad they let us out of the extra nights, but the price we paid for one night was ridiculous. Breakfast was poor, mostly packaged sweet rolls. This hotel has little to recommend it--no pool, a basic lobby/breakfast room.

Room Tip: A single queen room is tiny, and there are no king beds at all.
  • Stayed: May 2018, traveled with family
gmgeneva, General Manager at Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Geneva, responded to this reviewResponded June 4, 2018

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us your comments. We apologize that you were unhappy with your time with us. I am happy to hear that the front desk was accommodating and ensured that you were able to check out in advance. We hope you enjoyed your time with us!

Reviewed May 14, 2018

I was disappointed when I thought I was getting a room with 2 queen beds- when in reality one was a pull out sofa. There were no sheets in the room & I had to fetch them at 11pm in my jammies. Not really a happy camper.

• Stayed: May 2018, traveled as a couple