1,516 results
All reviews bagels continental breakfast room was clean rooms are small would stay here again great place to stay finger lakes area convenient location we've stayed seneca lake pillows cleanliness drawers microwave ny wedding wineries
Reviewed November 14, 2017

It was the worst experience I have ever had in a hotel. The staff was beyond rude. Our room was 118 which is right by the lobby. It was inexcusable to allow a drunken party to occur in the lobby. Just because the hotel was overrun with guests for a wedding there were other guests in the hotel. We couldn't even hear our television and then forget about sleep. We had gootten up at 5am and had a long drive and had to get up early for another long drive. My daughter is now sick and suspect this was the cause. We complained repeatedly. The poor girl at the desk knew it was wrong but the manager at home told her it as acceptable and then the morning staff at check out couldn't have been more rude. Will NEVER stay at another Microtel or likely Wyndham hotel ever again!!!!!!!!! We actually came out and personally told them to be quiet and we just got ignored/ laughed at and then they purposefully got louder. WORST EXPERIENCE EVER!!!!!!!

• Stayed: November 2017, traveled with family
Reviewed November 10, 2017 via mobile

This is literally the smallest hotel room I have ever stayed in in my entire 41 year old life. The advertisements of the hotel do not accurately portray the size of the room. Know this when you book. 150 sq ft at most.

Stayed: November 2017, traveled with family
Reviewed November 5, 2017

• Stayed: October 2017, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham
gmgeneva, General Manager at Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Geneva, responded to this reviewResponded November 13, 2017

Reviewed November 1, 2017

We've stayed here before and we will stay again.... We were here for our annual wine country weekend which is always tons of fun...The Microtel is the perfect location for this...the rooms are pleasant , clean . comfy , they smell great , it is reasonable and comes with a good continental breakfast. The serve warm tasty baked cookies in the evenings ...it's a great choice !

• Stayed: October 2017, traveled as a couple
gmgeneva, General Manager at Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Geneva, responded to this reviewResponded November 6, 2017

Thank you so much for your amazing 5 star review of our Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Geneva! I am so glad that year after year you and your friends have decided to stay with us during your annual wine country weekend! We have so many different groups come for these types of weekends and it is always fun to talk with everyone and get new recommendations on places to send other guests to. I am glad you enjoyed the hotel as always and I cant wait for you to see it next year after our mini renovation!

Tabitha Craine
Operations Manager
Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Geneva

Reviewed October 29, 2017

My stay at the Geneva Microtel went well. The suite was very clean and the staff was courteous. My kids and I had everything we needed. I was really impressed with the complimentary breakfast. Quite a variety - something for everyone. Good hotel choice.

• Stayed: October 2017, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham
gmgeneva, General Manager at Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Geneva, responded to this reviewResponded October 31, 2017

Amy thank you so much for your amazing 5 Star review on our Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Geneva! I am so happy to know you enjoyed all aspects of your stay with us. Our team strives for excellence in everything we do and I am glad to know we hit all of the marks and made your stay perfect. We would love to welcome you back at anytime!!

Tabitha Craine