Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Geneva
Days Inn Geneva Finger Lakes(Geneva)(Great Value!)
$85
$77
$130
Hotels.com
Fairfield Inn & Suites Geneva Finger Lakes(Geneva)(Great Value!)
$109
Hampton Inn Geneva(Geneva)(Great Value!)
$120
$107
Hampton.com
$75
Geneva on the Lake(Geneva)(Great Value!)
$243
$173
Belhurst Castle(Geneva)
$235
$75
No availability for your dates from our partners
1,487 results
All reviewsbagelscontinental breakfastroom was cleanrooms are smallpleasant staywould stay here againvery nice hotelgreat place to stayconvenient locationwe've stayedfinger lakes areanew yorkseneca lakewine countrycookiespillowscleanliness
Reviewed October 1, 2012

The Geneva Microtel is new, clean, convenient to Hobart College, and a great value in a nice town. Quite a bit nicer than the sister Microtel in nearby Waterloo (the backup location for when the Geneva hotel is full).

Review collected in partnership with Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham
gmgeneva, General Manager at Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Geneva, responded to this reviewResponded October 2, 2012

Thank you so much for your kind review of our property. I am glad that you find our hotel to be such a great value and we look forward to seeing you again soon!!

Reviewed September 29, 2012

Very clean, modern and comfortable, good location. The front desk was not very familar with local attractions. The fitness room could be much better. Nice breakfast

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham
gmgeneva, General Manager at Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Geneva, responded to this reviewResponded September 30, 2012

Thank you for your review of your recent stay at our property and we hope to see you again soon!!

Reviewed September 29, 2012

Up here in Geneva, New York for the huge WINE COUNTRY CLASSIC DOG SHOW. This is the second year I have stayed in this hotel. I have been coming for the dog show the last five years, but here I have found as close to being home as possible. Even the pillows (and I'm a fuss budget when it comes to my bedding!) are comfortable. The moment you walk into the hotel you can smell the cleanliness in the lobby and the hall ways. They also provide a lovely continental breakfast and offer coffee, tea, and juices throughout the day and night. I'll be booking my stay here for next year as well before I leave! It's that home away from home feeling you get here.

Room Tip: I always request a first floor accommodation so that I can easily walk my dog, in and out with ease.
  • Stayed: September 2012, traveled with friends

I am so pleased to hear that we make you feel at home!! I am as equally pleased that we have made you a frequent guest of our property!! We can't wait to see you next year!!

Reviewed September 27, 2012

The room was very nice, but the toilet seat was loose or broken and was not good to sit on at all. It moved all around when sitting on it. This had to be this way before my wife and I came here. When you pay this kind of money for a room you expect it to have everything in working order. I did leave a note in the room and told the front desk about it in the morning.

Review collected in partnership with Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham

I was actually the person whom you checked out with and I can assure you that the issues has been fixed.

We hope that we will see you again the next time you visit our Finger Lakes region!!

Reviewed September 27, 2012

staff is friendly and accomodating.

fluorescent lights are awful! can't you put in one floor or table lamp with softer fluorescent lamps? it is just so disturbing to only be able to put on fluorescent ceiling lamps when getting ready for bed - makes you feel like you're in a garage or basement. awful, awful, awful!!!

breakfast is a joke, and you could easily fix a few things - coffee cups are too small. how about include croissants or bagels (cream cheese?)?

Review collected in partnership with Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham

Thank you for your honest review of our property. We actually are in the process of installing bed side lamps for the exact reason that you mentioned in your review. As far as the breakfast is concerned, we do offer bagels and cream chesse; however, we do not offer the croissants that you suggested.

We hope that we will see you again soon so that you can see the changes in lighting for yourself.