“Best Small Hotel In Geneva.”

Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Geneva
Ranked #4 of 11 Hotels in Geneva
Ashburn
“Best Small Hotel In Geneva.”
Reviewed August 21, 2012

This was one of the best hotels I have seen for the price ever. Front Desk service is superior and hotel cleanliness is excellent. Employees seem to like working there which made me feel good about the hotel. One of the only places including some high end hotels where after the bathroom was cleaned, the tub was in the same condition as it was when I checked in, and that is sparkling. I had defintely left it dirty. Keep up the good work. Don't let the quality and condition of this building fall. Book early because I think the secret is out. Great location near a couple of pretty good buffets.

Review collected in partnership with Wyndham Hotel Group

gmgeneva, General Manager at Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Geneva, responded to this review, August 22, 2012
WOW!!!! Thank you so much for this review. I am so glad that you had such a GREAT experience at our property. I will be sure that my ENTIRE staff reads this review, so that they can see what their hard work means to our guests!!

We hope to see you again soon!!

Alicia Rath

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (77)
OTTAWA
Reviewed August 20, 2012

This hotel was perfect for our overnight stay after our shopping spree. It was clean and a good value for your money. I have stayed both times I've gone to the outlets and would recommend it to others. We stayed in the one in Geneva.

Review collected in partnership with Wyndham Hotel Group

I am so pleased that you choose to stay with us again while shopping at the outlets!! I bet that you were able to find some great deals, including our hotel!!

Katy, Texas
Reviewed August 20, 2012

Really nice location and looks nicely maintained from outside. Staff did not seem helpful that much. My request to update the Wyndham rewards account was declined saying she does not know how to look up the number using my last name, first name. They do not have a shower cap, the shaving cream sachet given to me has expiry date of about an year ago. Breakfast was mediocre. Location wise I do recommend this hotel, there are several restaurants nearby, a walmart and a grocery store is in the next block.

Review collected in partnership with Wyndham Hotel Group

Thank you so much for your review of our property. I apologize that the front desk associate was unable to look up your rewards number, but I will make sure that all employees know exactly how to do this. I also apologize about the shaving cream. I honestly did not know that there was an expiration date on it, but I will make sure to order new packets.

Maryland
Reviewed August 19, 2012

The location is great if you are visiting Lake Seneca, which is right across the street. The price is reasonable. We paid $94.99 + tax = 104.96/night. The lobby is small and breakfast was VERY simple. It's included in the price of your room, but don't expect much more than yogurt and cereal.

• Stayed August 2012, traveled with friends
Thank you for your review of our property. I am pleased that you found our hotel to be a GREAT value!!

I hope that you will stay with us again when you are visiting our beautiful Finger Lakes region!!

HAMILTON
Reviewed August 18, 2012

We always like staying at Microtel Inns. They are clean, the people are friendly and the rooms are comfortable and stylish.

Review collected in partnership with Wyndham Hotel Group

Thank you so much for writing this review. I hope that you plan on staying with us again for next years race!!

PROVIDENCE
Reviewed August 18, 2012

The hotel and all amenities were really excellent. The hotel employees were pleasant and professional. The only issue I had was was the entrance from 5/20. It is narrow and comes up on you quite quickly if you are not familiar with the area.
I have never stayed in your hotels before and I was pleasantly surprised.

I did think the weekend rate was a bit high.

• Stayed August 2012, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Wyndham Hotel Group

gmgeneva, General Manager at Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Geneva, responded to this review, August 19, 2012
I am so pleased that you had such a great experience while visiting our hotel for the first time. It is my hope that it will not be the last!!!

COLUMBIA
Reviewed August 17, 2012

First time at this hotel and was very impressed with check in service, cleanliness and easy to access location.

• Stayed August 2012, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Wyndham Hotel Group

Thank you so much for your kind review of your recent stay. I am so glad that we good make a great impression during your first visit. I hope that you will stay with us again when you are in the area!!

Alicia Rath
Also consider these accommodations in or near Geneva
Ramada Plaza Geneva Lakefront Resort
Holiday Inn Express Hotels Geneva Finger Lakes
Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Seneca Falls
Fairfield Inn & Suites Geneva Finger Lakes
Hampton Inn Geneva
Hampton Inn Geneva
#3 of 11 in Geneva
Microtel Inn & Suites Penn Yan Finger Lakes Region

Been to Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Geneva? Share your experiences!