“Wonderful dinner”

Ranked #9 of 94 Restaurants in Geneva
Cuisines: American, Contemporary
Good for: Scenic view
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Description: The Pier House restaurant is part of the Ramada Geneva Lakefront and offers breakfast, lunch and dinner every day of the week. Enjoy comfortable dining suitable for couples, corporate and family. Our dining room overlooks Seneca Lake, and you may choose outdoor dining from Spring through Fall for a closer lake experience.
Reviewed September 3, 2012

We had dinner (my husband and myself) with our 29 year old daughter who was visiting from out of town. The waitress was wonderful. She made sure nothing was rushed. We sat outside and enjoyed the huge outdoor eating area. Our food was very good, and the prices were very reasonable. I really think it was our server who made our experience the best! Would definetly recommend and we will be back.

Reviewed August 20, 2012

Breakfast was great. Buffet has nice selection and menu offers plenty of options if you aren't a buffet person. Staff are attentive and pleasant. The view is great!

Reviewed August 13, 2012

I have eaten and reviewed this restaurant in the past. It is, to say the least, uneven. It's in a beautiful spot. Right on the lake in Geneva, but this was, we all agreed, the WORST meal we've ever had. My brother-in-law was here from Australia, and since our experience before had been pretty good, and the spot was gorgeous, we thought we would go here, along with our foster daughter, our son and his wife - six of us in all. We went on a Thursday night, so shouldn't have been too busy, yet it was. Some sort of event with a tent on the patio. My husband, and BIL ordered the Mediterranean salad, and Cobb salad respectively, I ordered the stuffed fish, fD, ordered the steak, and son ordered chicken as did his wife. The food was not good; the mediterranean salad had about a can of very cheap subquality tiny kalamata olives, the rice that came with my and my son's and DIL's dish was COLD, and dry. It had obviously sat out waaaay too long. fD's steak was done but COLD, and son and DIL got one very small piece of chicken. It was horrid, and embarrasing. The fish I had was overcooked and COLD. To top of the worst evening of our life, a DJ came round and announced they were having some sort of trivia contest in the bar, with a sound system blasting away at us. The bill for the six of us was $245. The gratuity was added, whether we felt it was merited or not. I had to ask our server to clear our dirty dishes!!

Next time, go the Leaf Kitchen, which is across the street. The food is seasonal and excellent. We will, because I will NEVER go to Pier House again.

1  Thank KSyrahSyrah_9
Reviewed August 12, 2012

This restaurant offers very good food and a great experience. Went for lunch. Food was beautifully prepared and we were not rushed at all.

1  Thank nyfamily1234
Reviewed July 27, 2012

The value and view were great. The waiter which we had for two nights was very friendly and service was great.