“Fantastic Food”

Cuisines: American
Good for: Large groups, Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Reservations
Reviewed October 13, 2010

We visited Torrey Park Grill and the food was fantastic! I would highly recommend this restaurant while visiting Geneva.

Reviewed September 7, 2010

My husband and I decided to eat at Torrey Park Grill on our recent visit to Geneva, NY. We were happily surprised to find an array of menu items offered as well as a wine list offering local options. We loved the Chicken Fettuccine Alfredo and the Gnocchi ala Vodka Sauce! The portions were very large ( we had enough left-overs for dinner the next night). The atmosphere unfortunately was a bit noisy, due to a number of large groups. We would still recommend this location despite the noise.

Reviewed August 28, 2010

We enjoy going after a busy day at work. The anbiance is relaxing. The Prime Rib is the best around!

Reviewed April 3, 2010

It's in a bad area and I was surprised that there was even a restaurant in this neighborhood. However, the restaurant itself was nice inside and played nice music. We both got salads. The lettuce was clearly brown and didn't taste fresh. There were many dressing options, and my raspberry vinaigrette tasted like it was store-bought. The croutons were also from a box. I ordered the gnocchi, which obviously had just been bought at a store and tossed into some boiled water, with tomato sauce poured on top. The gnocchi was a bit hard and hadn't been cooked long enough. I also proceeded to find a hair in my plate of food. My dad ate seafood pasta and the seafood wasn't fresh. The waitress was nice and friendly. My gnocchi was $10.95, but I think it was only worth about $8.

1  Thank shfkjdhfdsj
Reviewed December 29, 2009

We had a good predictable meal. Nice place for dinner if in the area. Good for large groups. Staff is very friendly.