“Good food but noisy atmosphere”
Review of Torrey Park Grill

Torrey Park Grill
Ranked #33 of 92 Restaurants in Geneva
Cuisines: American
Good for: Large groups, Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Reservations
Reviewed September 7, 2010

My husband and I decided to eat at Torrey Park Grill on our recent visit to Geneva, NY. We were happily surprised to find an array of menu items offered as well as a wine list offering local options. We loved the Chicken Fettuccine Alfredo and the Gnocchi ala Vodka Sauce! The portions were very large ( we had enough left-overs for dinner the next night). The atmosphere unfortunately was a bit noisy, due to a number of large groups. We would still recommend this location despite the noise.

Reviewed August 28, 2010

We enjoy going after a busy day at work. The anbiance is relaxing. The Prime Rib is the best around!

Reviewed April 3, 2010

It's in a bad area and I was surprised that there was even a restaurant in this neighborhood. However, the restaurant itself was nice inside and played nice music. We both got salads. The lettuce was clearly brown and didn't taste fresh. There were many dressing options, and my raspberry vinaigrette tasted like it was store-bought. The croutons were also from a box. I ordered the gnocchi, which obviously had just been bought at a store and tossed into some boiled water, with tomato sauce poured on top. The gnocchi was a bit hard and hadn't been cooked long enough. I also proceeded to find a hair in my plate of food. My dad ate seafood pasta and the seafood wasn't fresh. The waitress was nice and friendly. My gnocchi was $10.95, but I think it was only worth about $8.

1  Thank shfkjdhfdsj
Reviewed December 29, 2009

We had a good predictable meal. Nice place for dinner if in the area. Good for large groups. Staff is very friendly.

Reviewed September 20, 2009

If you're looking for a casual, friendly restaurant in Geneva, try Torrey Park Grill. The wait staff are knowledgeable, the food is a delight, and the location in close to town. Focus is Italian food, and the fresh garlic to accompany the house made bread is just the right beginning. Both oil and butter is available. We were unsure about the wine, and the owner provided us with tastes of two we were questioning. Her wine knowledge was definitely above average, and the wine list was broad. Included were several local wines including a featured wine of the month, but global choices were also available. The food was very good and plentiful. When asked for a suggestion for dining for the following evening (Torrey Park was closed), she suggested Ports which turned out to be equally good in a different way. Torrey Park Grill, Avenue E, [--]