“Good reliable restaurant, when you can take your time”

Cosentino’s Ristorante
Ranked #9 of 95 Restaurants in Geneva
Cuisines: American, Italian
Good for: Families with children, Special occasions
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Reservations
Description: Family owned business since 1996, serving classic Italian cuisine.
Reviewed June 3, 2013

We've eaten here for years and never had a bad meal. Anything Italian on the menu is reliable and they serve a very decent steak. For when you have the night to relax, because while the staff are always friendly, generally the service is somewhere between relaxed and glacial.

Reviewed April 18, 2013

Went here for a business dinner. The outside facade was up to date and look inviting. Nice room was nicely done and looked the part of an Italian restaurant. The waitress was nice enough but obviously needed either more time on the job or more training. She made a mistake with the salad dressing, never cleared our appetizer plates, never refilled our wine glasses, and didn't replace the knife and fork she took away when she removed the salad plates. As for the food the salads were wilted and mostly lettuce, the calamari was cooked well however the marinara was a disappointment, more like chopped tomato's than a marinara and not much flavor. As for the mains we had the seafood caprese, which my customer seemed to enjoy, the lasagna which my associate said was okay and I had the gnochi bolongaise which had been recommended by the waitress. My main was almost devoid of flavor. If your looking for a nice quiet place to have a conversation Nonna's is the place. If your looking for a great Italian meal look elsewhere.

Reviewed March 5, 2013

My wife and I ate there on a Monday night in early March. We were seated promptly. I ordered the chicken cacciatore and my wife ordered the eggplant parm. The waitress was very nice, explained the specials and promptly brought our drinks.
The food arrived quickly, My entree was bland to the point of being inedible, two bites in I set it aside so I could take home and add some much needed garlic. My wife enjoyed her dish, but the side of pasta was also bland.
The service was good, but the "Italian Classic" i ordered was off the mark by a mile.

Reviewed January 18, 2013

The food was delicious, the atmosphere was really nice, the service was pretty good too. It would've been nice if the bread was warm though.

Reviewed January 10, 2013

My husband and I went to this lovely little restaurant based on the opinion of people staying in the same resort. Everything they said was true. Food was excellent and portions were large. Cost very reasonable. Staff was friendly and restaurant was clean, bright and in a great location.