“Great Pizza”

Cuisines: American, Italian
Dining options: Delivery
Dining options: Delivery
Reviewed September 3, 2013

Was visiting friends and they took us here for dinner. We really enjoyed the pizza-extra cheese and pepperoni. Delicious! Great atmosphere-REALLY cozy. Get here early so you don't have to wait for a table. We were fortunate and got right in. Service was friendly. Will def be back when we're back in the area.

There are newer reviews for Uncle Joe's

Reviewed July 29, 2013

I found things on this menu that I hadn't seen in decades. The nine of us ate here in July '13 . Food was served hot and delicious. I had the chicken gizzards over angel hair pasta. Very good. Others were equally pleased with their entrees. The Uncle Joe's cookies made a big hit.

Reviewed May 20, 2013

My family goes to Uncle Joe's on almost a monthly basis. The food is always good. My husband loves the chicken finger sub. I like the spaghetti and the wings are also great. My favorite is the side salad, I think the italian dressing is very good and I love the glass bowl they serve it in. The childrens menu is great becuase it offers more than the basis chicken fingers and mac and cheese that you find every where else. My daughter loves getting the boneless wings or a sub. We also love getting their chocolate chip cookies, they are great. Overall, the staff are good. Some are much better than others. Our most recent visit we had an awesome waitress! Whenever we go to Uncle Joe's we know that we are going to get a good dinner for a reasonable price.

Reviewed March 14, 2013

Great Italian food and Pizza at a great price.Great staff and owners very friendly.The same stakk has been there since we started going.And we try to go once at least once a week at least

Reviewed January 6, 2013

best pizza ever. waitress was reall friendly and aswered questions about the food. i will go back again..