“Stay away!”

Cuisines: Chinese
Rochester, New York
“Stay away!”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 29, 2013 via mobile

When we walked into this restaurant, we almost walked out. The place is not well kept, and even though it was the dinner hour, there were only 2 people there. The hostess barely spoke English which made it hard to communicate. We figured we would give it a try anyway. They do have a menu, but the big draw is their buffet. I asked for water, I was brought cola. Before I ordered anything, I took a walk around the 4 long buffet tables. Most of the bins were maybe one third full, some empty. The contents looked old and unappealing. My husband tried the buffet, I ordered from the menu. My dish (shrimp with Chinese vegetables) consisted of medium sized shrimp, and 3 different vegetables. It was completely tasteless. My husband managed to scrounge together a plateful of food and he said the same....tasteless. All in all, this is the worst restaurant we have ever eaten at. Their prices are cheap, and you get what you pay for.

Visited October 2013