“Leaves a lot to be desired”
Review of Muddy Waters Coffee House - CLOSED

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Muddy Waters Coffee House
Reviewed April 15, 2014

This quirky coffee house would be wonderful if the owner committed to running the business efficiently. It is in a great location and the local college crowd patronizes it heavily. The problem is that the availability of food is unpredictable and even the coffee service can take a long time. Just yesterday, I stopped in around 9:00 a.m., planning to pick up a coffee to go. Silly me! There was a sign on the counter that said "Back in 5 minutes." A week ago, I did manage to get coffee, but there were no muffins or other baked goods to go with it because the "baker was sick." Had this been my restaurant, I would have purchased some simple items from another source in order to provide them to my customers---until the baker had recovered. In short, the quirky décor doesn't make up for the complete lack of efficiency with which this business is run.