“Uninspiring”

Aunt Cookies Sub Shop
Ranked #4 of 43 Restaurants in Geneseo
Cuisines: French, Soups
Reviewed July 20, 2010

Yes, they toast the buns. So does Subway! I got an Italian hoagie in July '10 and the prosciutto was loaded with fat. I had to constantly pick it out of my mouth. I got another Italian at Wegman's a couple days later and had no such problems. The hoagie was bigger, too, and cost less.

Our total bill for 2 regular hoagies and one half hoagie was $21! They charge .50 (or .75, I can't remember) extra *per sandwich* if you use a credit card. Go to the bathroom before you get there -- no restrooms!

I'll eat somewhere else next time.

There are newer reviews for Aunt Cookies Sub Shop

Reviewed April 11, 2010

When I went to Geneseo, my mom made us go here every time! They toast their bread and it's so fresh. Definitely delicious!

Reviewed January 11, 2010

I was introduced to Aunt Cookies in 1987 and have never regretted a meal there.
we visit several times a year and always have to pick some up at least twice. I am not sure if it is the rolls (which are incredible) or the meats or condiments or what, but we lived in Philly for 6 years and never had a better one there - they are a little addicting.

1  Thank paintdallas
Reviewed August 27, 2008

1971 was the year I entered college at Geneseo and now my son attends. We split an Italian sub recently and my taste buds registered the same joy as when I had my first. Request the oil and have the bun toasted. Parked outside the shop were two patrol cars and a sheriffs SUV as all three officers were inside enjoying their subs.
I am going back in October. To bad I couldn't have my son overnight me a sub once in a while.

1  Thank ScotiaCantor