“Decent diner/cafe food”

Sunrise Cafe
Ranked #1 of 12 Restaurants in Gasport
Cuisines: American
Reviewed May 12, 2018 via mobile

Stopped here for a quick dinner. 1st time here but drove by hundreds of times. Always very busy. Decent menu with great prices. They run daily specials. Based on their menu they do a lot of breakfast business. Our party got a fish fry, chicken fingers and Cajun burger. All were pretty good. Nothing special but no complaints. Nice, clean little diner with good food, good service and good prices. I'll definitely be back. Glad we tried it !

Reviewed December 27, 2017 via mobile

We enjoy there breakfast, always hot and fresh. The waitress is always so friendly. It’s very clean and neat in there.

Reviewed November 9, 2017

A small place with a loyal. following in a small community, nice help, good value and a variable d menu, food is good, prices are even better. Get there around ten on a Sat. and you might get a seat. Great value here

Reviewed August 26, 2017 via mobile

Went there this morning for breakfast. Only 4 tables with people. Food was great but service was off. Girls spent much time talking to regulars. They were slow to bring coffee and forgot to bring the toast that was part of the breakfast. To their credit they gave a credit as a correction. I would try their again.

Reviewed July 17, 2017

In town for baseball tournament and had some time to kill so my wife and I stopped in for dinner. Friendly staff and was pleasantly surprised by the food. If I lived nearby I would be back. Absolutely recommend this place for some good grub. Do not expect anything fancy - this is a little no frills joint with quality home cooking! Thank you Sunrise Cafe for taking care of us!

Review collected in partnership with Radisson Hotels

Been to Sunrise Cafe? Share your experiences!