I had my wedding at The Garrison in October 2013. The views in the fall are breathless and all of my guests gave me so many compliments. Many said it was the most beautiful wedding they had ever been to .The facility at the Garrison is a perfect combination of modern and rustic and the facility is well taken care of Under the huppah looking out over the hudson it was so beautiful I was so overwhelmed. My wedding planner from The Garrison named Annie was amazing. She got back to me right away with any questions that I had and was always calm cool and collected. She was one of the reasons I picked the place. The food at the venue is great, much better than any wedding food I have had before. This venue is the perfect destination for The Hudson Valley. I could not have asked for more.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Garrison is a 300-acre property located one hour north of Manhattan in the spectacular Hudson Highlands, where the Appalachian mountains cross the Hudson River. Amenities include an 18-hole Dick Wilson-designed golf course, critically-acclaimed restaurant "Valley", a four-room inn, party and meeting spaces for up to 230 people, yoga center, day spa and salon and fitness studio. The Garrison grows its own produce in season on-property for its restaurants, following organic practices. Valley Restaurant Hours: Dinner - Thursday-Saturday, 5:00pm-9:00pm. Brunch - Saturday and Sunday, 11:30am-2:30pm. ... more less
- Also Known As:
- The Garrison -Inn, Golf, Restaurant & Events Hotel Garrison
- The Garrison -Inn, Golf, Restaurant And Events
- The Garrison Hotel Events