Words cannot express how much we loved The Garrison! From our very 1st meeting there with Annie, we knew that The Garrison was going to be our wedding venue. Granted, The Garrison is pricey compared with a lot of the other wedding venues in the Hudson Valley, but it was well worth every penny spent - from the professionalism of the entire staff, to the outstanding food, breathtaking views, salon/spa on site and working with Annie R., we knew that we made the right choice for our venue. Annie was absolutely fantastic and everything ran so smoothly because of her! She made sure that the entire wedding party was where they needed to be when they needed to be there, she assured that the ceremony and reception ran smoothly, paved the way for us to get in a gorgeous sunset picture and even hunted down a wrench when my Nana's wheelchair broke going into the ceremony! She was a big reason why we chose the Garrison. The staff was really awesome too, very accommodating to all of our guests. The bartenders even went out of their way to make a batch of Sangria when my dad jokingly complained to them that they had none!! Any other venue would just say "sorry, but this is all we have". I highly, highly recommend the garrison - you won't regret it!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Garrison is a 300-acre property located one hour north of Manhattan in the spectacular Hudson Highlands, where the Appalachian mountains cross the Hudson River. Amenities include an 18-hole Dick Wilson-designed golf course, critically-acclaimed restaurant "Valley", a four-room inn, party and meeting spaces for up to 230 people, yoga center, day spa and salon and fitness studio. The Garrison grows its own produce in season on-property for its restaurants, following organic practices. Valley Restaurant Hours: Dinner - Thursday-Saturday, 5:00pm-9:00pm. Brunch - Saturday and Sunday, 11:30am-2:30pm. ... more less
- Also Known As:
- The Garrison -Inn, Golf, Restaurant & Events Hotel Garrison
- The Garrison -Inn, Golf, Restaurant And Events
- The Garrison Hotel Events