“Tasty wine and great views!”

Whitecliff Vineyard & Winery
Ranked #2 of 11 things to do in Gardiner
Reviewed October 13, 2013

Really enjoyed our wine tasting here! You get 6 tastings of your choice. I prefer whites and enjoyed all that I tried.. My friends enjoyed the reds as well. They had a few of the red wines that they agreed on as their top picks. The staff is very pleasant and knowledgable.
We bought 2 bottles of wine each and went out on the deck to enjoy the sandwich fixings and snacks we had brought so we could relax and enjoy the wine. The views are great. Will go back again.

1  Thank acaida
"ny"
in 5 reviews
"picnic"

Reviewed September 29, 2013

Wine was ok. They do not comp your tasting if you buy a number of bottles. Gentleman working was helpful and pleasant. Crushed up saltines for cracker-not the best. Also, lots of flies. I'm not sure why as this was not a problem anywhere else I went.

Reviewed September 10, 2013

We spent a few hours at Whitecliff Vineyard & Winery one weekend. The tastings are extensive and inexpensive. I narrowed it down to a couple of reds and whites that I really liked.
There is seating outside on the porch with a beautiful view of the Gunks. If the server is not too busy, he/she will bring tastings out to you.
Plenty of parking in an unpaved lot.
Apparently there is a winery tour available, but we did not get a chance to take the tour.

Reviewed August 27, 2013

Our group of 4 got to the winery around noon. The folks inside were super helpful and nice and it was a relaxing experience for all. It was my first visit to Hudson Valley and I will defintely be back. Next time I would think to bring some snacks to have over a bottle of wine. Side note: They have tasty jams and butters for purchase that my boyfriend and I really enjoyed.

See more reviews
Reviewed August 23, 2013

Very busy the day we arrived but we were promptly greeted by Stephanie who gave us (6) a proper wine tasting. Patient and knowledgeable! Wine was ok but we had a groupon that offered us a great deal. We bought lots of wine, cheese, crackers and sat out on their property overlooking the sights. Very enjoyable. When they were closing they told us not to rush out as they had stuff to do. Nice people, good wine, great views. A nice stop!