“Flight of a lifetime!”

21 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 35 helpful votes
“Flight of a lifetime!”
Reviewed October 15, 2012

Went to Skydive the ranch yesterday for my first (but certainly not last!) Skydiving experience. Everyone there was amazingly friendly and helpful. Although, like I imagine most people I was very nervous, my instructor Steve "Utah" Webb made me feel very relaxed and comfortable. He also went out of his way to make sure my first jump experience was a great one. My friends and I loved the fact that we were all able to go up in the same plane. I should also mention that I bought the video and photo package, and it was well worth it. My cameraman Jerry did a terrific job capturing everything! I HIGHLY recommend Skydive the ranch for your first or ANY skydiving experience!

Visited October 2012

Highland, New York
“Best Birthday ever”
Reviewed September 7, 2012

I have done a few tandem jumps there. The 1st on my 60th birthday. The most exciting thing I have ever done and I have traveled the world. Their staff is very safety conscience as they must be , but there is a very secure feeling. My jump partner seemed to care that I had a great experience and was not just doing his job

New York
“Awesome!!!!!”
Reviewed September 2, 2012

Just went to Ranch at the Gardiner Airport with my family and friends. What an awesome experience!!! I just had to write a review. From the beginning to the end we all felt well taken care of. The staff was professional and fun at the same time. Skydiving is not for everyone and we all knew the risks but this place seemed to have all the safety elements in check. And, we had the beautiful GUNKS as a backdrop with funky New Paltz for shopping and lunch afterwards (which we took full advantage of!). Our friends took their bikes and spent the rest of the day riding at the State Park. If you are thinking of making a tandem skydive this is definitely THE PLACE!

Visited August 2012