$161
$129
$197
$169
$144
All reviewsadirondack chairsgreat roommohonk preserveyogurthard boiled eggshudson valleycommon roomshort drivecontinental breakfastthis past weekendeach morningcomfortable roomsfireplace
Reviewed September 12, 2017

Tammy at the front desk was very accommodating! She was friendly and courteous. The bed and linens were the most comfortable we had ever slept on. The room was clean. The balcony was a cliff view. Not a fantastic view but adequate. There were a lot of people staying at the lodge from all over the world with children. We did not hear any noise what so ever. Close to the state park for hiking!. The breakfast was above average. The fresh fruit especially! They also put out fresh lemonade, cookies, tea, iced coffee and hot coffee thru out the day with other little treats. No extra charge. I liked the attention to detail that was shown. Will definitely be back.

• Stayed: August 2017, traveled as a couple
Tammy P, General Manager at Minnewaska Lodge, responded to this reviewResponded September 15, 2017

Dear Guest,

Thank you so much for letting us here at the lodge assist in making your Anniversary a special day. We thank you for taking the time to share this will all our Trip Advisor readers and look forward to having you stay with us again.

Reviewed September 8, 2017

We did a 3 day, 2 night planning conference at Minnewaska Lodge with 20+ (admittedly rambunctious) co-workers. We had a great experience from the booking to the stay itself. Tammy and all of the employees were helpful and friendly. The lodge's Great Room was perfect for the briefs and collaboration we hoped to accomplish over the three days. The hotel itself and the grounds were well-kept and we appreciated the continental breakfast served each morning. And, the view from many of the rooms, the back patio, and the fire pits was great. Overall, everyone at the Lodge went out of their way to accommodate us over the three days and we would return again next year in a heartbeat.

• Stayed: September 2017, traveled on business

Dear Guest,

It was our pleasure having you stay with us during your last re-treat. We are happy that you enjoyed it and the lodge was able to provide you with a good experience.

We look forward to having you stay with us again next year,

Reviewed September 4, 2017

I stayed here several years ago after they first opened and had a great experience. I recommended that my family stay here for a wedding in the area. I was embarrassed that I recommended it and was so disappointed. It's gone downhill to put it mildly. It is now rundown and the majority of staff are indifferent at best. I couldn't even take a shower on my last day because the water was running yelllowish/brown. When I complained about it they said, "yes, sometimes it does that". It's not an inexpensive hotel either, not worth it and not a good experience at all!

• Stayed: August 2017, traveled with family
2  Thank jschaaf

Dear Guest,

I am sorry that you were not happy with recommending to your guest to stay with us. If you would like to discuss this further please give me a call to go over things in more detail. Again, our job is to make sure all guest are satisfied with their stay.

I look forward to hearing from you.

Reviewed July 16, 2017

This hotel has a nice location near all the activities in the area and it has a lovely back patio and lawn with firepits and adirondack chairs. We very much disliked the day manager, who lied to us twice, but the other staff was friendly. The room could have used a good cleaning. The walls were dirty, the glass on the door to the terrace was begging for some windex. The breakfast is served at 8 which we found inconvenient for us, as we wanted to get in an early hike and come back to the room to shower before checkout. After much drama from the day manager we did get them to give us an extra hour to check out.

• Stayed: June 2017, traveled as a couple
3  Thank Midroe1
Tammy P, General Manager at Minnewaska Lodge, responded to this reviewResponded July 21, 2017

Dear Guest,

I am sorry your experience was not what you completely wanted. If you would like to contact me at the lodge I would be more then happy to go over this more in detail.

Thank you for your review and I look forward to hearing from you

Reviewed July 11, 2017

We visited for an overnight stay to celebrate our anniversary and thought this place was a gem. I would definitely suggest a room with a view of the cliffs. It was simply a spectacular sight and worth the the extra money. The staff was extremely friendly and helpful. We especially loved the fire pits with the Adirondack chairs set up for the guests.

• Stayed: July 2017, traveled as a couple
Tammy P, General Manager at Minnewaska Lodge, responded to this reviewResponded July 12, 2017

Dear Guest,

Thank you for choosing us to help you celebrate you anniversary. I am glad you enjoyed your stay and am excited to have you stay with us again real soon.

Again thank you and Happy Anniversary