My fiancé and I have stayed here on three occasions. The pros are:
- Accessibility to hiking without having to pay Mohonk prices
- A little more upscale than your basic motel
- Excellent morning breakfast
- Great German restaurant in walking distance for dinner
The cans are:
- The walls are paper thin. The couple above us argued all night long during one stay. In the morning we heard them stomping around.
- They have a very rigid cancellation policy. If you are going to book a room here be sure that you do not want to modify it, because you WILL lose money if you do not modify within 14 days of your reservation. Even then, you may still lose money.
Overall, okay. Again it's great for the outdoorsy types that want a place to crash after a day of hiking, biking, swimming, etc.
- Free Wifi
- Free Parking