“Mio is a great cafe!”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Reservations
Reviewed July 9, 2012

My wife and I ate breakfast at Mio twice this weekend and the food was fantastic. The ingredients were fresh and originally prepared. The only fault was that the portions are large so your diet might suffer a bit. Lastly the atmosphere, location and service were all casually great. Check it out if your in the area. It's worth the trip.

There are newer reviews for Cafe Mio

Reviewed July 4, 2012

Visiting Gardiner, we stopped in for a bite to eat during our wine tour. The food was local and deliciious but the service was slow and could have been friendlier.

Reviewed June 28, 2012

A laid back local cafe with great food. Everything seems to be fresh and local ingredients with some great combos. Prices are reasonable and service is good. My brie and pear panini was excellent and my husbands ranchero huevos was very good. Would definitely go back and bring friends.

Reviewed June 24, 2012

I love this place! I usually go for breakfast and get one of thier unusual omlettes, fries and a Panini sandwich. My husband and I love to play sharesies. The owner is friendly and can be seen behind the front busy at the grill. He will make anything you want - Just ask! Always ask for the RIBS. He does not always have them but when he does - Ooh la la! They are to die for. Coffee is very good too!

Reviewed May 18, 2012 via mobile

This is one of my favorite places. For many months i couldnt order anything other than the two eggs. They come with salad, a fine mescline(sp?), and the perfect dressing. And a thick slice of bakery quality toast. I finally graduated to trying lunch there. Superb. Lots of daily specials and lots on the menu. Big portions of high quality, locally sourced food!

Been to Cafe Mio? Share your experiences!