“Great place”

Village Market & Eatery
Ranked #5 of 10 Restaurants in Gardiner
Cuisines: American, Cafe
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Brunch, Dinner, Breakfast, Accepts American Express, Accepts Discover, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Delivery, Free Off-Street Parking, Seating, Street Parking, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible, Wine and Beer
Description: Casual and family dining with table-service and an outdoor seating area. Our breakfast and lunch menu includes build your own omelets, great coffee, fresh baked goods and many locally-sourced ingredients and products from right here in Gardiner.
“Great place”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 14, 2014 via mobile

Had a delicious breakfast sandwich. Everything was fresh and the cashier was so nice and friendly. The coffee was excellent also. I would definitely go back and maybe try their lunch menu.

Hudson Valley, NY
“Good, not great”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 17, 2014 via mobile

I live nearby, and have been here a few times, both breakfast and lunch. They have a great selection, and a very good, interesting menu. I have enjoyed lunch here, but probably will not return for breakfast. On our first breakfast visit, my wife had to send back her pancakes, as they tasted, and smelled, strongly of onions.... Perhaps made after an omelette, on a less than clean grill.
This past weekend, we ordered, to go, an omelette, and a 'grilled' blueberry muffin...... My muffin tasted just like omelette..... Not good.
I also feel that the prices are on the high side....not for the menu items offered, but due to the quality. I would probably have less issue with the pricing if the quality was more consistent. I will pay premium for good food, no problem, but the lack of consistency in quality here makes me cautious about opening my wallet to try again.

1 Thank TJ_G_NY
“Breakfast with the family”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 11, 2014 via mobile

Made a trip here after reading some reviews on a morning after work. We brought along our 6mo old and we're able to get a seat on the bench to put her car seat but they had a high chair in the corner for bigger kids. The coffee was good, I had the carnivore omelet which was good even if it was all pork (sausage, bacon, ham) and home fries which we wished were a little more crispy. Staff is friendly, they have outdoor seating, and a bookshelf if you have some time to spend. We will go back again.

Visited July 2014
Wallkill, New York
“Great healthy food”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 17, 2014 via mobile

Stop here somewhat infrequently however always enjoy whatever tasty meals or treats I decide to get. It's a great place to stop if your looking for a healthier better alternative to fast food. Convenient stop on the way to our from Mohonk or Minnewaska.

“Delicious, fresh food in a comfortable, friendly atmosphere”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 1, 2014 via mobile

This is a great spot to grab a quick bite to eat. My husband and I shared an absolutely delicious, warmed potato knish with a perfectly flaky crust. We took a scone and a chocolatey pastry to go, and we throughougly enjoyed them. Everything was very fresh and made with high quality ingredients. If we had more time, we would have stayed for some soup or a sandwich, all of which looked delicious. We'll be back, maybe some day after a walk or bike ride on the beautiful nearby rail trail.

• Visited March 2014