“Great Local Place”

Village Market & Eatery
Ranked #5 of 10 Restaurants in Gardiner
Cuisines: American, Cafe
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Brunch, Dinner, Breakfast, Accepts American Express, Accepts Discover, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Delivery, Free Off-Street Parking, Reservations, Seating, Street Parking, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible, Wine and Beer
Description: Casual and family dining with outdoor seating. Our breakfast and lunch menu includes build your own omelets, great coffee, fresh baked goods and many locally-sourced ingredients and products from right here in Gardiner. Lunch is wholesome and delicious.
“Great Local Place”
Reviewed September 16, 2012

We've been going to Gardnier NY area for the last 6 months. After passing the Village Market & Bakery a few times, I stopped for a quick coffee while passing by. I was truly impressed with the menu selection and made it a point to go back. A few days later I decided to stop in for lunch. What a great selection of truly hand-crafted sandwiches. We returned to the Gardiner area this weekend and on a our way home stopped for breakfast and I'm happy we did. Great breakfast in a very relaxing atmosphere.

We will be back in the area in two weeks and will be stopping again at the Village Market & Bakery.

• Visited September 2012

New York state
“Great Spot for Lunch”
Reviewed August 24, 2012

I've been here several times and I'm always impressed with the food. Everything is fresh and thoughtful and is served quickly. The prices are a little high but by no means unreasonable for the quality. I had the best hash ever recently - so good! Only complaint is the acoustics make it uncomfortably loud.

• Visited June 2012
Pine Bush, New York
“City Scene”
Reviewed June 24, 2012

It seems whenever I visit this little market I am struck by the number of City Dwellers visiting this little haunt. Known for thier unusual wraps, delicious bakery yummies and great coffee. Check it out on Saturday or Sunday morning. Get there early for a breakfast wrap, NY Times and coffee. You won't be disappointed in the food but the wait may be a while.

Visited June 2012
“Great Local Bistro style deli”
Reviewed June 12, 2012

This is a great little place to go for Breakfast or lunch, the owners (who are the chefs) care about food quality! Interesting flavors, local banter and good music make this my favorite deli. It also sits right next to a great rail trail with about a 3.5 mile walk to New Paltz

Visited June 2012
Beekman, NY
“LOVE IT!!”
Reviewed May 29, 2012

Fresh foods, interesting variety, friendly service!

Visited May 2012

Been to Village Market & Eatery? Share your experiences!